1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden frustrated and mad after game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Jan 17, 2019.

1. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

True and they exploited our lack of size and strength down low.

Any given night any given team is able to pull off a win versus what's supposed to be a playoff team. I'm not putting that past them.

But to sit here and act like they're a good team based on a 20 game stretch of "mm-okay" wins would be overestimating their team.

Bottomline, we STILL should have won that game.

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wait, have you been watching the last month of basketball?

We were nearly a 14 seed, and James Harden has single handedly brought us back from the abyss.

I am so, so sad that you can't appreciate greatness. James Harden has been a legendary leader this season.

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

You are a terrible poster, tbh.

4. clos4life

clos4life Member

I know 'holic and others are out of touch but at least they are trolling on purpose. The fact you actually believe what you say when he just dropped 58 to give you a chance to win the game is astounding. That plus your unexplainable attachment to role players is truly puzzling.

topfive, King1 and Blurr#7 like this.
  5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

What? You can't be serious with this statement. :rolleyes:

I can't believe how delusional and inept you are as a "basketball evaluator".

Scrub recognize scrub I see!

topfive, King1 and Blurr#7 like this.
  6. psingh34

psingh34 Member

I see 6-5 against playoff teams with wins against Boston, Philly and New Orleans, that's pretty good.

Rocket River and shvedsucks like this.
  7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

@DaDakota is on one the likes we haven't seen since DMO's belongings were thrown out of Toyota Center and told his rights to GTFO.

You have embarrassed yourself today, DD.

8. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Try again...

upload_2019-1-17_10-18-1.png

9. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't blame him either, I don't remember that hallway bit but I believe it. Game 2, so playoffs probably a LITTLE more emotional but I digress. Anger isn't his deal and this pretty clearly isn't a spilling out of emotions. My mans can't even open his eyes, that dude is just TIRED lol...

It's all speculation but if he were to be mad at someone in this scenario, I'd think it would be front office first and foremost too. I mean, what's the reason we can't have Nunnally AND House? Because we don't need as many 3/D wings as possible orrrrrr......

As fans, we're pretty knee-jerk on the whole. Even the even keeled among us have to be kind of wondering at this point.... what exactly is going on with this roster? When we pretty much need everything... and there's just about nothing as far as rumors about trades or buyouts... is this season just a busted season and you're letting Harden go for some personal glory? What is actually up!!!!!!

Stormy1234 likes this.
  10. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Morey didn't even sign House. He doesn't have the assets to make a big change, nevertheless additional players can be added to help us remain afloat, until Chris, Clint and Eric are fully healthy. Sitting around won't do the job like you said.

chadyang and Stormy1234 like this.
  11. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

No, it's a brilliant season. BTW, Westbrook had a lot of talent that year. Oladipo was a solid player. Maybe not as good as he's become in Indiana, but that potential was just sitting there waiting to be tapped. Same with Sabonis. There was also Adams, Roberson, Gibson(after the trade deadline), and Grant.

12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

my best guess is that tilman's given tad & morey a number, say perhaps $50M, for operating net income for this season. meaning that including all lux taxes, his profit is not to fall below that certain number. because the way morey has operated since july 1st is almost like there's been an artificial hard cap placed on our payroll

13. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

If that's true, and I hope it really is just a weird year of contracts not working out and weird situations, I see a Texans-esque future for the Rockets. I've never seen a team self-impose limitations like the Texans do and I've always admired the Rockets even when they weren't great it always seemed like they had tried SOMETHING to get better.

Maybe it's because I've never had a billion dollars but I can't imagine buying a sports team to be concerned about profits. Then again, that's exactly what the Texans do sooooo.... go Astr....well......

joshuaao and Dgn1 like this.
  14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

You mean the season when Westbrook nerfed his All-Star shooting guard, Oladipo?

Blurr#7 and DreamShook like this.
  15. RightTooCensor

[​IMG]

Photoshop Morey or CP3's head in this

16. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

If Westbrook was scoring this efficiently with his trip dub he would have actually deserved MVP.

Truly is the wildest part of this run. Harden keeps shooting more and more and the efficiency remains. Not supposed to happen.

DreamShook likes this.
  17. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

lol

This is what I was saying in the “what will it take for Harden to win casual fans”

He hasn’t even won over fans of this team. DD has complained about Harden from day 1. All these years of absolute greatness and nothing has changed. And he’s not the only one around here.

Oh but say something about CC and he will come running to his defense.

topfive, Rocket River and vlaurelio like this.
  18. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Richie_Rich, payaso, BigMaloe and 7 others like this.
  19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Harden has people thinking House and Austin Rivers are the missing pieces. While Westbrook's stat chasing neutered real basketball players, Oladipo and Sabonis into oblivion.

20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

It really is amazing how much talent Westbrook has had around him in his career that has all been pissed away.

Stormy1234 likes this.