1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

what the ..???

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Valio!, Apr 21, 2001.

1. Valio!

Valio! Member

I was looking over Mike Kahn's (editor of Sportsline.com)"best and worst" of this NBA season...at the end he has this...hmmmm...anyone see anything missing that should be there? (hint: guard position)

First team: F Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs; F Chris Webber,Sacramento Kings; C Shaquille O'Neal, Los Angeles Lakers; G Allen Iverson, Philadelphia 76ers; G Jason Kidd, Phoenix Suns.

Second team: F Kevin Garnett, Minnesota Timberwolves; F Tracy McGrady, Orlando Magic; C Dikembe Mutombo, Philadelphia 76ers; G Gary Payton, Seattle SuperSonics; G Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers.

Third team: F Karl Malone, Utah Jazz; F Antonio McDyess, Denver Nuggets; C Marcus Camby, New York Knicks; G Vince Carter, Toronto Raptors; G Ray Allen, Milwaukee Bucks

------------------
    "I didn't like jr. high when I was there. Why would I want to watch it on tv?" P. Mesku's opinion about "Survivor"

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Stockton has done shi... err... NOTHING! [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    Vice President of Executive Operations of the Sean Colson Fan Club

http://bbs.babitze.com

3. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

I know, Steve is being snubbed everywhere.

SI put Finley, Stockton, Payton, Kidd, in instead of Stevie.

Payton, Kidd, Finley I understand...But STOCKTON, what the hell has he done?

I think this was more of a lifetime achievement award

------------------
    Never Underestimate the Heart of a Champion

4. Gascon

Gascon Member

That's all right. Steve is going to have all Summer to mull it over and visualize how he's going to rub they're amateur evaluations in their ignorant faces next season.

Stockton, my ass. [​IMG]

------------------
    "There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another which states that this has already happened."

Douglas Adams