1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets starting lineup NBA2K19 rating

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by khanhdum, Aug 30, 2018.

1. rockets13champs

Our 2nd unit is better than that 2013 Knicks playoff team

Melo, Knight, Gordon, Chriss, Green

2. acefan18

acefan18 Member

Our new guy Marquese Chriss (I think that’s how it’s spelled) is actually a beast on 2k. I added him m, Melo, and Knight to the roster in 2k18, and with him and capella in, it’s absolute Lob city. He is also a great rebounder. Not sure if they’ll adjust his rating in 2k19, but he’s a good pickup for 2k games if he doesn’t work out in reality lol.

fryjol7 and JamalP. like this.
  3. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Waiting for KD to take to social media to criticize the game for giving him only a 97 rating.

4. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Melo is not starter material anymore in 2K. I will happily trade him every time I start franchise mode.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I bet you $20 he starts the first week of the season.

6. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Harden at 0:45. His “I like him” taunt is in the game. Chris Paul also in the trailer later.

7. fryjol7

fryjol7 Member

Tonight is the night for 2K fans.
    Hope to be able to tell you about our roster tomorrow.

Anyway, Preseason Rockets almost always suck, we usually improve after the 1st preseason update.

Looking forward to see Ennis. I think about the chances of defending someone with a CP3, Harden, Gordon, Melo, Capela lineup and get sad (taling exclusively about the game)

8. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I don't mind him putting the ball on the floor, I just have a problem with his backdoor passes.

It's a turnover every single time.

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

First week of the season he might start. Once we get going? I hope not.

10. madbomber

madbomber Rox4Life! #FreeJVG

First game on nba 2k19 ( on superstar mode) went against Lakers in season mode . I hit 5 treys with Melo . Ended with 20 points 7 boards with him . He Started at small forward . Rockets are a beast in that game . Harden had 38 pts . Paul 12 assist .

fryjol7 likes this.
  11. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Carmelo should be at 82, and Tucker should be rated at 80.

12. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Rockets 2k19 ratings to start the season.

Harden - 96 (3rd overall in the game behind LeBron and KD)
    Paul - 90

Capela - 84
    Gordon - 81

Carmelo - 79
    Nene - 77
    Green - 77
    Tucker - 76
    Ennis - 75

Chriss - 74
    Knight - 74

MCW - 69
    Hartenstein - 68
    Zhou - 66
    Caboclo - 66

Nene and Green at 77 are unchanged from last year and they feel high to me. Tucker at 76 feels low. But his "stats" suck and his "intangibles" I guess don't translate to "ratings." Other than that, ratings look about right. I could see Melo get back up to 80 in the Rockets system. I could see Ennis move up some as well.

Also of note - Ryan Anderson is 75 (down from 76 last year). Ariza is 78, up from 77 last season. Moute is 75, down from 76 last season. Chriss moved up from 73 to 74. Knight stayed at 74. Melo moved down from 80 to 79.

13. JW86

JW86 Member

Tucker is easily 80-85, Capela should be higher, Gordon easily 85-90, Nene lower, Green lower and Melo higher. Ratings are foolish anyway.

14. Streets 01

Streets 01 Member

Can anyone tell me how to do hardens signature stepback? I know it’s in the game but can’t figure out how to pull it off.

15. ksny15

ksny15 Member

They actually have it this year?

Debating on picking it up. Having a hard time justifying the expense if it hasn't changed much from 18

amaru likes this.
  16. amaru

amaru Member

Same here.....its essentially the same game from the past few years.

Is it worth the buy anybody?

17. bmelo

bmelo Member

Tuckers rating is joke in this game. Melo even with low overal is smoking as a side kick. CP probably the best player to play with(offense + defence).

Either I can't play Capela or his finishing is too low... plus playing James+Capela pick and roll is hard. I cant get ball to Capela too many times without it being stolen by super defenders like Jerebko.

18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

It depends on what you like doing in the game. The gameplay is certainly different this year, it may look the same in videos but when you actually play it you feel the differences, same as every new 2K game.

If your main thing is offline play now games, then buy it, that's probably the most polished part of the game.

If you like my career, again I'd recommend to buy it. The story is better then the previous ones, they also give the option to completely skip the story, if your like me and don't care about the story and just enjoy focusing on the gameplay in this mode that's a huge plus.

If you enjoy playing online matches, this is where they really screwed up the game. They basically killed all star teamup and replaced with a much worse game. They killed online matchmaking by forcing you to play with different teams, you can no longer just pick the team you want every time, due to their leveling system. This really kills me as playing with the Rockets online is practically 99% of what I normally do in 2k games.

I can't comment on the my GM/Team/Park as I don't play those modes.

amaru likes this.
  19. JW86

JW86 Member

Rudy T is on the classic team now as well as Moses Malone (back after 1-2 year hiatus due to his death)! How they cut Mobley is beyond me as he’s not in the game now, rather they replaced any other player from the 93-94 team.

20. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Sounds like a pretty accurate scouting report. Has all the physical tools to dominate. Just needs someone to take control of him with a joystick that makes him go to all the right spots on the floor and do the right things.