1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Daily LeBron Odds Tracker

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Coach E, Jun 5, 2018.

1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

He would have if he was still good lol.. You lose leverage when you have to opt in for sure like he has to

2. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

St. John’s is top overall and kinkaid second. Kinkaid top for athletics.

3. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Houston christian is better for baseball

4. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

I won’t dispute that. I really meant overall

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  5. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Where can i bet money on where lbj lands?

6. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

I don't know. Seems a lot more time consuming than just giving a few twenties to his trusted airport workers/tipsters. Maybe, though. Maybe.

7. theprof

theprof Member

Strake Jesuit FTW! And they play in a 6A District.

8. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Winning is everything right below getting paid. They gonna get their $$$ , nom sayin? They aint no Kevin Durant who will take a pay cut to win.

9. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

KD is a cuck

10. Coach E

Coach E Member

Rockets still 7:1

If he was really in Houston it would have moved up.

11. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

Durant is going full fledge max this summer.....Warriors estimated team payroll will be at about $125 M.
    That’s for like 7 players. Will they bring back D West, Nick Young, Zaza, McGee, Looney, McCaw?

Rockets should feel good about challenging the Warriors with last yrs team intact, plus a few additions.

LeBron/Paul George with possibly 6 of some of the better FA’s available this summer could challenge the Warriors.
    Rondo, JJ Redick, Mike Scott, Amir Johnson, Ariza, Luc MaM, Aron Baynes, Wayne Ellington, Barton, D Jordan, D West, Nick Young, Avery Bradley, Looney, Tyreke Evans, etc.

Maybe Korver with LeBron in a SnT........JJ Redick probably wouldn’t be needed for spacing then.

It will be interesting.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/fl-sp-ira-nba-column-20180616-story.html

Shortly after Udonis Haslem mentioned Thursday at the Heat's youth camp that LeBron had visited with him and Wade in Miami during the Cavaliers' playoff run, sparking talk of a Heat reunion, an agent called with the basic message of "stop it."

"LeBron is going to the Lakers," the agent, whose work previously had been tied to LeBron's whims, said. "He's not putting all that work into his house there not to live in it. And all his guys are living there now, too."

ApacheWarrior and Fullcourt like this.
  13. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

LeBron / PG13 aren't getting 6 of the top mid level free agents. They only have 1 MLE just like everyone else.

JJ Reddick , Scott , Ariza , Bradley & Rondo aren't playing for the minimum & DJ isn't even a free agent , He's not going to decline aa $24.2m option to go play for the freaking minimum.

Hakeemtheking and hakeem94 like this.
  14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

This is generally what I believe as well.

15. aroundtheblock2

He lives there in the offseason...you really think LeBron is THAT transparent? I think its pretty obvious LeBron isn't going to Miami, but I dont think him building a home has any relevance to what he decides to do in his basketball career. I think his homes in LA have everything to do with his production company which is based in LA.

16. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

DJ said he would go to Houston cheap if Capela got big bucks. So he only becomes a free agent for Houston. He is already in L.A., Lakers would not be a big jump.....only better.

I’m not saying top free agents as in top tier.

I’m talking top tier of 2nd tier. He is not getting Aaron Gordon & Cousins & LMA (PO) & etc..

So you don’t think if LeBron says join me in L.A for one year and I get cameo appearances in movies like
    “Train Wreck 2 or 3”........”Space Jam 3”..........other movies or commercials that friend/business partner
    Maverick Carter have set dates for production for upcoming months or years......shoe deals with Nike.
    These guys would say no to minimal deals:
    Looney made $1.5 mil this year
    Luc MaM made $2.1 with Rockets
    Tyreke Evans made $3.3 mil
    JJ Redick made a crazy $23 mil. He made enough in one year to set up a championship run with LeBron/PG for 1-yr/min
    Rondo made $3.3. Playing with LeBron - PG13 would definitely rebuild his name brand.
    Barton made $3.5 mil
    Gerald Green made $1.4 mil. If Rocket’s can’t find enough money, Laker run would be an option.
    Ariza. Said he would give Warriors discount, how about LeBron/PG13?
    Hezonja made $4.1 mil. Lakers would put him on the map after 1 year deal.
    Jeramy Grant made $1.5 mil.
    Wayne Ellington made $6.3. He would have to take a pay cut......but shoe deal and commercials offset that.
    Jeff Green made $2.1 mil.
    D West made $2.33 mil......leave Warriors who won’t have much money after signing Durant to big deal.
    Mike Scott made $1.7 mil with Washington.
    Nerlens Noel made $4.2 mil. Would love to rebuild name brand.
    Amir Johnson made $11 mil. Whether Houston or Lakers, Amir will have to take pay cut to chase ring.
    Baynes made $4.3 mil.

Oh yeah, many of these players will consider a one yr deal with Los Angeles incentives and building up their stock.

Just doesn’t fit your narrative.

#676 ApacheWarrior, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Really disappointing. SMH man. Lame ass move by Lebron.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  18. YOLO

YOLO Member

He never said this

Fullcourt likes this.
  19. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

From Maverick Carter twitter. Note who the Executive Producer is

20. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

You’re ignoring the bolded.

YOLO and justtxyank like this.