1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Francis on MTV CRIBS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Old School, Apr 7, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Maybe he was nervous.

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.

2. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

The thing I got a kick out of most was when he showed his rookie card and said how last year people would compare him to Gary Payton and he hopes this year they compare GP to him. LOL. [​IMG]

------------------

3. Old School

Old School Member

I thought Francis still lives in Greatwood, I had not heard about him moving to Royal Oaks, which is where Cuttino lives now.

Old School

------------------
    I voted YES!

4. Sphinx Drummond

Sphinx Drummond New Member

Doesn't Mike Hampton live in Sugar Land?

[This message has been edited by Sphinx Drummond (edited April 08, 2001).]

5. Rocket Fan

Rocket Fan Member

old school.. he probably does. he said he has been in that house since he came to houston.. was royal oaks opened then? and he said the tub was already there so i'm guessing he didn' get the house built himself..and aren't the royal oaks house's all new? he still lives the same place he always has.. so if he originally lived in greatwood that is where he is probably..

------------------
    Shane
    "Save Our Rockets"
    "Life without basketball in Houston........without an arena that is what it will be"

6. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

The reason athletes live in Sugar Land is because property taxes are lower in Ft. Bend County. Many athletes live there because their cost of living is lower outside of Harris County.

------------------
    And then, depression set in...