1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I think this is the first time that I have no interest in the Finals

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RKREBORN, May 31, 2018.

1. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Won't be watching 1 second of that series.. And no need to follow the footage and analysis , because ESPN been sucking GS and Lebrons sacs all year anyway.. What else could they possibly analyze now?

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

fully expecting a boring series with gsw winning easily. No interest at all unless it goes to 7.

3. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

I'll probably hear about because I cant avoid it or see it on bottom screen tickers but I wont participate in willingly viewing it. Not out of spite so much as I'm just over the CLE vs. GS "rivalry" and the "OMG ain't it great sale job" the media is doing for it.....

DonKnock likes this.
  4. TreP3

TreP3 Contributing Member

I won't be watching The Finals for the first time in quite a while. In addition, I won't be reading any articles about it, nor will I visit ESPN.com (not that I normally would), NBA.com, click ANYTHING Cavs or Warriors related, or otherwise behave as if I have any interest. I unfollowed the NBA on Facebook and reported an ad for The Finals on the grounds that it is offensive.

5. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

You described my feelings perfectly

6. macan

macan Member

when is the finals?

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

It ended this past Monday.

8. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Oh jeez you're right. I am getting old

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I have an interest.

To get it over ASAP.

hakeem94, adw and Tfor3 like this.
  10. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

As did my belief in fair play

DonKnock, MGC and Tfor3 like this.
  11. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

hope they both lose tbh.

DonKnock, Tfor3 and RKREBORN like this.
  12. Yaaz y2k

Yaaz y2k Member

NBA IS MAKING MORE MONEY PLAYING WITH SCRIPT...THIS IS ALL TO BRING LEONARD TO ROCKETS OR LEBRON TO ROCKETS ....FAKE AS **** ..I WOULD RATHER SEE ROCKETS LOOSE IN 5 ...ITS EASY TO TELL DEIFRENCE FROM REAL AND FAKE

hakeem94 and Tfor3 like this.
  13. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I could give a shiiit about the finals. I am NOT watching not even a second.

I'm having to reprogram myself because historically I would watch the finals to admire elite play from elite athletes.

However, after the NBA/Silver/Fokster took a big steaming shiit on us and our team - I could give a shiiit.

Had the NBA officiated the WCF fairly and we still lost fair and square - maybe just maybe I could peak in to the finals.

The only thing I will do is ask Siri for score updates- THAT IS IT. I still have a delusion that if LBJ loses he will want to join the Rockets.

14. riko

riko Member

This is excruciating knowing that could/should have been us. I hope this motivates all the players and Morey to strive for greatness

Tfor3 likes this.
  15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

NBA is rigged.

I highly doubt that will happen.

16. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I cant find any sport that is more bored than NBA finals.

Now I understand why so many teams are tanking.

17. MGC

MGC Member

Very disappointed on how the real NBA finals had ended this past Monday.
    Lost my interest for the Warriors vs Cavs part 4..

Colleagues at the office who were pre-championship Warrior fans were actually ashamed of how they needed that extra push from the zebras just for them to get the wins for both Game 6 and 7. They know that they got the better side of the whistle..
    The band wagoner fans on the other hand are still playfully mocking me for the loss...:rolleyes: Wearing a Rockets cap every day certainly didn't help me. :p

DonKnock and Tfor3 like this.
  18. ChrisP

ChrisP Contributing Member

They did. And they achieved it. And they got shafted.

I've known there was monkey business going on with the NBA for a long time. Hell, we were getting hosed in the '90s, and for a couple of years we even won some games going 5 on 8. But this year we couldn't do that.

Nobody should have to win that way. I'm done with the NBA until they clean up the game.

19. rantsolpuella13

Supporting Member

Yep, I’m not watching either. I hope that ratings go down the tank in multiple markets (not just Houston area) so that the NBA is impacted enough to do something. A sweep by GSW will definitely do that. But if somehow :::coughrefscough::: this series goes to six or seven games you know that the ratings will be high, even from many of us who are currently saying they won’t watch. NBA fans outside of those seemingly worthy by the NBA are in a perpetual quagmire it seems.

DonKnock, luckyman76 and Tfor3 like this.
  20. juanm34

juanm34 Member

You had interest for last years finals?
    o_O
    Same crap, different toilet.
    #BoycottNBAFinals

DonKnock likes this.