1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve's Video on Fox Sports!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketball, Apr 5, 2001.

1. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did anyone see the pregame video filmed by Steve Francis, that was shown on Fox Sports Southwest before the Sonics game. Basically, he showed what goes on before game time, and showed everyone getting ready. But, the funniest part was when he came up to Cato and either Steve or Cuttino, made the comment:

"Here is Cato, our $42 million Bust!!!"

That was great.........

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You've got to be kidding, right?

------------------
    "So you say you want some intelligent responses? I say give me something intelligent to respond to." -- Dimwits beware, B-Ball freak tells it like it is. Sing it bro!

3. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

yep that video was sweeet.

------------------
    Note: It was my cowhead. I started the cowhead craze, and my cowhead inspired Mooch to step up and bring us a victory. Thank you for your time. :D

4. alaskansnowman

<h1>LOL</h1>

Damn I can't believe I missed that video. All this damn work man... it's killing me. Not only did I miss this video, but I missed most of the interview on TNT with Mooch, Walt, and Franchize.

------------------
    PrEsident of The Danforth Langhford FAN CLUB... He IS our future All-Star Small Forward

5. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

I just found out about that, but I heard it was Mooch. Man I wish I could have seen that! [​IMG]

I wonder if all the negativity is affecting Cato and makes him not even try. I could be wrong, but you never know.

------------------

6. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You could be right, it might have been Mooch. All you heard was a voice in the background, but either way it was funny. Cause they knew this video was going to be shown, and to still say it, is great....

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yep it is always conducive to good team chemistry to make fun of your teamates in public.

NOT !!

DaDakota

------------------
    If you like RTS games, check out this one.

www.frontierwars.com

coming soon to a PC near you.

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Wow, I guess you guys weren't kidding! [​IMG]

------------------
    "So you say you want some intelligent responses? I say give me something intelligent to respond to." -- Dimwits beware, B-Ball freak tells it like it is. Sing it bro!

9. darin1998

darin1998 Member

I was at the Sonics game (2nd row behind the Rockets bench-side basket). I commented to a buddy that cato looked disinterested, possibly depressed. I guess he was "hurt" by the comments... he will be gone before next season.

------------------

10. haven

haven Member

Everyone keeps implying that Cato will be gone... and as much as I WANT that to be true... SOMEONE has to take him first. We're not going to simply release him- too much is invested, and he's not ENITIRELY worthless... he's just better suited to be a garbage time filler player.

Who do you think is going to take Cato? I HOPE Chicago will... but I'm not holding my breath.

------------------
    I would believe only in a God who could dance. - Friedrich Nietzsche

11. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Maybe we can get Ron Artest for Cato the castrated, he can play tough D and IMHO is a very solid player.

------------------
    BILL KENNEDY SUCKS!