1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Kerr clowns Rockets legend Tracy McGrady

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Apr 14, 2018.

1. caneks

caneks Rookie

lol, This is an insult to Harden or any player to compare them with T-Mac. Did you ever hear any other player who complained for his playoff failure because he thought his team mates were not good enough? for his whole career? It is ok to be a T-Mac fan, except you would be embarrassed if you try to defend for him.

RocketRed84 likes this.
  2. caneks

caneks Rookie

when the situation was favorable, "it is on me"
    when the reality was real, "my team mates were not good enough".
    .It seems to me that people are too nice to T-Mac, somehow he was even selected into Hall of Fame.

3. Swiss Roll

Swiss Roll Member

Apparently ownership thought the same. Dawson was fired and Morey became the new GM after that infamous playoff game vs Utah were only four players even scored.

4. caneks

caneks Rookie

Would 0 minute of second round of playoffs game in whole career be disqualification?

RocketRed84 likes this.
  5. caneks

caneks Rookie

I am wondering which player complained for his whole career?

6. riko

riko Member

What’s this got to do with Harden? This thread had nothing to do with James. You’re the one bringing harden into the discussion

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And this thread has nothing to do with the Rockets

Kerr wouldn’t say this to Kenny Smith cause he knows he has two rings

Tmac has zero rings

And has never past the first round as a starter in both conferences

And China
    He couldn’t even win in China

RocketRed84 likes this.
  8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stop posting FAKE NEWS

Carrol Dawson RETIRED. Morey was in transition during the last JVG season.
    If you don't know SH*T about Rockets history, JUST USE GOOGLE.

Dawson set to end a 27-year run with the Rockets

http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/Dawson_set_to_end_a_27year_ru-221038-34.html

Morey will soon succeed Dawson.

During the 2006-07 season, the Rockets assistant general manager has been transitioning into his new role. He's been making trips to NBA cities throughout the season to meet with top executives from other clubs.

He typically hears the same thing on each stop.

"I always hear that I've got big shoes to fill," Morey said.

Despite vacating his post as general manager, Dawson won't be completely leaving the organization. He agreed in March to remain a special adviser to the team.

Verbal Christ and RocketRed84 like this.
  9. smp

smp Member

I can’t defend the attitude. I’m just saying he was a really good player. I’d take him over every player we’ve had between Barkley and Harden. The only other two in the conversation would be Yao and Francis. Neither of them had stellar playoff success either.

It really makes me appreciate Harden even more when I think about all of those years of mediocrity.

10. EffTheJazz!!!

EffTheJazz!!! Member

you a b****