1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Madden nfl 2004

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Lpya2, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Lpya2

Lpya2 Member

Hey anyone have any information on how to download the latest roster updates for the X-box through a Action Replay, i tried ps2rosters.com but it seemed the x-box wouldnt seem to read it, well if anyone have a file of the new roster updates that can hel me out, ill be great thanks.

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

you tried looking for an updated roster for an X-BOX on a Playstation 2 website?

3. Lpya2

Lpya2 Member

they have x-box rosters too,

4. PieEatinFattie

PieEatinFattie Contributing Member

I think they are only available for PS2 players.

5. Mr. Mooch

Mr. Mooch Contributing Member

From ps2rosters.com:

For people downloading XBox rosters using an Action Replay

First of all, the ps2 Action Replay does not download ps2 roster files, but the xbox Action Replay does download xbox roster files. Don't ask me why this is the case, but I am just making sure that if you are reading this section then you are downloading xbox rosters.

You are going to begin by loading up the Action Replay software on your PC. Next, have your Action Replay memory card connected to your PC. Do not unzip the zipped roster files! Just drag the zipped roster file into the "memory card" section of the Action Replay program. You will see the copying bar and once it is completed, you are finished.

You should copy the roster files from your Action Replay memory card to your XBox hard drive. To do this just load up your XBox without a cd in it and select "memory". Then select the memory card in the display menu and scroll down through the games until you find the file of the game that you want to copy. Press right on the control pad to scroll from the game folder to the file itself and click "A" on the control pad. Then choose copy and you are done!

Unfortunately, there are a large number of corrupt Action Replay memory cards and you may receive a ??? or Corrupt File or Unable to Load Rosters error! This is mostly due to how some AR memory cards can not handle the size of a roster file. You can contact Datel's Tech Support (727) 431-0650 or email them at support@dateldesign.com. Sometimes buying a more reliable memory card (like from Microsoft) is the difference.

6. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Wow, I'm all over this.

I didn't think you could do XBOX roster updates, that's sweet.

thanks! :)

7. Lpya2

Lpya2 Member

i get a message when i load up the rosters on the xbox, a message that reads ???, what should i do

8. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

anybody know of the roster updates for PC?

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I hit the "update" button on the splash screen and it downloads a patch that I think had the updated rosters.

10. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Guys, I got this to work.

Although it was a bit tricky, it's very cool. If you wanna spend 30$ you can get the roster updates for Madden and tons of cheats/enhancements for all the other xbox games.

I hope that Madden 05 is XBOX live enabled so I won't have to bother with this process again.

11. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

Is yours a legal version? Because mine's just a burned copy of my friend's, who bought it. I'm wondering if that will still work if I'm unregistered and all that.