1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sending positive vibes to Ryan Anderson thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamShook, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

I love this idea. Do you know how special that would make him feel?

fattz likes this.
  2. fattz

fattz Member

I am not very good at this so please help..,

Roses are red
    A leaf grows on a tree
    You make the Rockets better by making 3s

Mazulis and hakeem94 like this.
  3. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Rockets are red
    Money for you grows on a tree
    Quit being a p***y, and take a 3
    I remember your Phoenix dunk
    Since then you've been in a funk
    $20 mil a year on a waste of space
    Getting rid of you is the slowest race

SIL

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

While I can't condone the subject matter in this particular thread, I must give props.

*quiet finger snaps*

5. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

The only positive vibe about Anderson is when he's traded or benched. This dude is ready to be a father not a basketball player.

ak99999 likes this.
  6. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

It's like his infamous shooting drought from last years playoffs hasn't ended. A never ending nightmare.

7. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

What bothers me is the whole leakage of info and trade rumors regarding Ryan Anderson. If what CyberX says is true, then this situation has definitely been mishandled. The fact that he isn't trying his best on the court and has no interest in gelling with his teammates is not a coincidence. If we really were trying to trade the guy, it should have been done discreetly. Now who on earth is going to want to pay 20 mill for a shooter who really can't shoot? He isn't even an expiring contract. If we are trying to dump him to get just two small moveable pieces in the summer who aren't in anyway an upgrade from having a happy Anderson, then this will be terrible. Mike D'antoni already seems to have trust issues and runs a way too short of a lineup. If we receive anyone from a ryno trade, it better be for someone that really upgrades that position. I don't want to see Paul, Harden, Ariza, Luc, tucker, and the rest of the Rockets playing insane minutes just because we needed to rid of Anderson's contract.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

he's still a 29 year-old stretch 4 making his 3's at 38% clip
    he's just sucking and been playing like for this last 25 games as a rocket for some reason

better than garbage is a very low standard

it's not even about trust. he starts ryno even if he know's he's garbage. he trusted green off the streets.
    MDA's brain/iq for some reason can't manage the minutes, substitutions, and adjustments necessary to play more than 9 players in a game

worse comes to worse, tucker or lma starts and green plays

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

cmon now hes had some pretty good games in this stretch

10. vlaurelio

okay we are getting something from 1/5th of our cap/3rd highest player I'll give you that

but he's been by far the worst rockets player for the last 23 games -39 BPM, -8% 3FG%, -7 FG%

https://www.basketball-reference.co...id=HOU&age_min=0&age_max=99&order_by=diff_pts

and for the past 8 losses team worst -84 BPM. -94BPM if you count the last game. an average of -10 BMP per game

https://www.basketball-reference.co...=0&age_max=99&game_result=L&order_by=diff_pts

and lastly for the past 12 losses he's been -115 BMP. -125 BMP if you count the last game. pj tucker a 2nd worst -80 BPM by far.

https://www.basketball-reference.co...=0&age_max=99&game_result=L&order_by=diff_pts

so I would say he's been more than bad enough to cause majority of our losses this season

11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yeah hes eating alot of capspace
    ok, not sure if i understand theses stats but ryan is a good player to have in this system and particularly vs gsw...so i am of opinion hes worth keeping him even if he sucks from time to time or vs non gsw opponents, and if you can trade him for lebron or an allstar player then you do it...

12. vlaurelio

if he has the worst BPM in losses that means the rockets are being outscored the most when he's in the game. like worst net rating.

but not sure I would call him as the x-factor or secret weapon or even good to have against the warriors if he's averaging only 8 pts, 1.3 made three per game, 31% from the arc against the warriors this season

I would say cp3, tucker, lmm, & ego has been huge against GSW this season. production and defense/bpm wise.

roslolian and hakeem94 like this.
  13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

rebounds?

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

If he not going to hit 3s . .. . I need 15 rebounds a night
    and 1 power slam on someone

Rocket River

15. adagio75

adagio75 Member

You suck Ryan! Give back the money that are stealing and leave us be please!

16. amaru

amaru Member

Do something Ryno.........literally, like..........anything.

s3ts likes this.
  17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

You whiny malcontents have ruined this thread.

hakeem94 likes this.
  18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i am still sending the positive vibes

Mazulis and Hank McDowell like this.
  19. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Someone mentioned it before, but Anderson's play dropped off literally as the trade rumors started. He was coming off a game in Utah where he could not miss anything from any distance, and then....trash.

I think getting through the trade deadline will do wonders for him. Cyberx says he wants the trade to happen and for it to be done with, I think that dark cloud will leave after Feb 8. God, I hope rumors don't spiral too much.

20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

Mazulis and joeson332 like this.