1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This Ryan Anderson/PJ Tucker PF tandem is destroying us

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Giant9erRocket, Dec 29, 2017.

1. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

Right MDA is just stupid at this point for not allowing Green to eat into Tucker and Anderson's minutes. 43 minutes between the both of them and 0 points. That's the game right there.

deb4rockets, smp, bilaal14 and 2 others like this.
  2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i really wish he would pick and choose which players to put on the court according to the matchups. he only does this for nene. but otherwise his rotations are rigid as can be. tucker's lack of mobility cost us on a lot of closeouts tonite where pels got basically wide open 3's. would rather have had green chasing those guys around AND making them chase him around on the other end.

roxallways likes this.
  3. Mr. Space City

Watch Ryan make it rain on AT&T Sportsnet :cool:

4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

We need an Orthello(?) Harrington type big... Zach Randolph would be perfect.. He and CP3 would kill at the mid range when the 3s aren't falling..

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Deuce, Jayzers_100, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  6. OTMax

OTMax Member

I’m sorry but you are not a good coach if you continuously stick with what’s not working.

xtruroyaltyx and bilaal14 like this.
  7. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

this is gonna show up in the playoffs if he keeps this up

bilaal14 likes this.
  8. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

MY GOD, Ryan Anderson with another horrendous -20 outing. The dude is absolute garbage, and I better not hear nobody on this forum ever try to defend his BFI trash can a** again. Complete bum who I CANNOT WAIT TO GET OFF OF OUR TEAM.

Tucker I can deal with. He plays defense. He brings something to the table next to his 0 points. He was still a +9 tonight.

I dont wanna to hear anymore crap about Anderson imaginary spacing or none of that other bulls****. Enough is enough. There are people in this world who do not have a bite to eat, a place to stay, clothes to put on their backs, yet this bum continues to steal $20,000,000 from us and another $40,000,000 in the next 2 years. I would rather put 4 people out there and spend the $20Mil on charity for the betterment of mankind.

Get this garbage out of Htown ASAP!

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

2nd place is not working?? I’m disappointed we lost a game by a bucket too but the over exaggeration is excessive.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  10. rockpileindisma

That is the clutchfans drama queen. Dude has made a thread in the feedback section about how he is leaving and never coming back. He returned in 48 hours. Also he wanted to trade harden for klay because he is fat and lazy. Knee jerking at its finest

D-rock likes this.
  11. houstontexans

houstontexans Member

he basically won the lottery, getting paid million dollars while doing nothing. Amazing.

12. vjohnson

vjohnson Member

I miss dmo’s baby hooks

13. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He said nothing about the team not working he was talking about Ryno which is what this thread is about. Yes we are 2nd in the West but if Ryno was doing his job they could Possibly be first. I’ve been patient with him as shooters go in slumps even Ego just had one but like any shooter he is out of it for now. Ryno is not happy you can see it and he’s killing this team. He makes one more 3 last night who knows they could have won. And I’m tired of seeing Tucker jack up 3’s with his horrid shooting form and missing, he’s not a real 3 point shooter !!!!

14. D-rock

D-rock Member

He was taking a shot at MDA that is why I responded as I did. I am done with Ryno, rag on him all you want now.

Rox Addict likes this.
  15. Bo6

Bo6 Member

PJ needs to work with a shooting coach to figure out his weird, forced hitched thing he got going on with his stroke.

16. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It was hard to watch 0 offense from them. We need someone who can give us both offense AND defense at that position.

17. D-rock

D-rock Member

2nd in the NBA, take a deep breath, let out a fart and let that sink in.

What were you saying about not being a good coach again?

18. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

DMO?

deb4rockets likes this.
  19. OTMax

OTMax Member

Silly post, he was fine before but lately it’s obvious he’s not himself and wants to leave just as much as Morey wants home gone so might as well bench him. He’s not helping us win and hurting his trade value like this ..

20. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Absolutely!!!! He's making 2.2 mil this year in China, averaging 38% at the 3PT along with 11 rebounds a game. Sounds a lot better than what we have going on right now.

Meanwhile Kyle Wiltjer is shooting at 46% from behind the arc in the Greek Basket League. Oh, and Ty Lawson is also on DMO's team, the Shandong Golden Stars shooting 41.5% from behind the arc.

We could all of them all and more for an itsy bitsy teeny tiny fraction of what we pay now.

hakeem94 likes this.