1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden vs Klay

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by daywalker02, Apr 18, 2016.

1. rockpileindisma

Known racist poster will choose the inferior light skinned player over harden. Shocking

2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I posted this chart already, and talked about it with another poster yesterday.

Idiot.

Your inability to read is the problem here.

You just jump in with dumb posts, having spent no time on context of a discussion.

This is why your posts are completely useless.

3. JayZ750

No they wouldn't.
    Why would they.

It'd make them much worse defensively, much less versatile defensively, for at best a slight improvement, maybe offensively?

They're #1 in ORtg so far this year. They were #1 in ORtg last year. They were #1 in ORtg the year before that.

How would this make them better?

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Aside from the fact that's no longer true when Paul plays, and aside from the fact Defenses mostly dictate when MDAs system converts to an ISO on a PnR possession, he wasn't an ISO player last year, either. An ISO player is someone who must ISO to be effective .. That's Westbrook. Harden and Durant are players who CAN iso ... Big difference

Can you really not tell the difference. Do you really still believe Harden is a chemistry killer, and you also think Steph and Durant are so fragile they wouldn't know how to play ball will another superstar PG the way Chris Paul is so effortlessly doing.

Paul is putting to rest all these out-dated arguments that Harden can't share the ball.

Your stance actually makes Steph, Draymond and Durant sound like they don't understand how to win like Chris Paul does. Of course they do, and of course they would mesh with Harden...they would mesh like a Team USA team playing an 82 game season together would.

It's good you have a foolproof argument that GSW is arguably the best team ever and you're playing with Fire to mess with it, but it worked by adding Durant, and it would work again by adding Harden.

thaGREATwall and Nook like this.
  5. Nook

Nook Member

Oh the irony.

You haven't made any valid points. The points you have attempted to make have been refuted multiple times and all you do is dig in even deeper.

I don't know if it is some sort of pride, lack of objectivity or flat out stupidity at this point.

Regardless, you are good for a laugh as you just keep doubling down. Keep it coming, it entertains me as I sit through boorish depositions today.

6. JayZ750

@Mathrocker

See it's the below that isn't prideful or anything. It's actually more amusing then anything.

I specifically call out what vlaurelio is likely to do next. Eg. useless post adding nothing to the conversation, quoting me, and doing so by implying things I've made no comment on.

Hmmm... I wonder what his next post will look like...

BINGO!!

Lol.

7. JayZ750

You responded to a post of mine literally where I bullet pointed it out.
    Your response?? A useless image.

So yeah, your responses here are completely devoid of intelligent conversation.

See, the irony here is that I've actually provided points and reasons, then gone out of my way to provide support from non-Rockets first fans, you've respond with basically nothing, other than "you're wrong, I'm right" but I'm not even going to say that and will just post a dumb picture instead, then called it irony.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

truth is Harden is at the same level of greatness and unselfishness as Steph, Durant, Lebron, CP3

@JayZ750 believes Harden is just the same as WB or Melo

9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

who's better defensively now?

what was their record same amount of games last year?

10. MaliciousMonkey

Lol this thread is an example of why so many people hate clutchfans

thaGREATwall likes this.
  11. JayZ750

Um... an ISO player is a player who ISO's a lot. Harden ISO's more than anyone in the league.

I've made no judgements on the effectiveness of this.

Where the f did I say this??

Where the f did I say this?

What do you mean my stance? My stance is they definitely wouldn't trade Curry, KD or Dray for Harden, and would think twice and probably hesitate to trade Klay for Harden, for specific reasons already pointed out.

They added KD by losing nothing...
    That's not the hypothetical in play here.

Any team would just keep adding top 10 players one after the other if they could and didn't have to operate in reality.

12. JayZ750

@vlaurelio makes post after post proclaiming what other users say.
    It's literally his ONLY way of communicating.
    You've done so twice in a row now, after I noted you would resort to that shtick!! Way to go!! Bravo!!

13. JayZ750

I can't follow your posts at all.

I note trading Draymond for Harden would make GSW much worse defensively.
    You ask which team as currently constructed is better defensively 20 games into the season.
    What does that have to do at all with the comment of mine you quoted??

14. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

You guys are being way harsh on jayz - so what if he is arguing the equivalent of Jamal Mashburn over Lebron James? Doesn't make him an idiot. Shouldn't have to admit he's wrong.

15. JaceMan da SpaceMan

**** you

16. JayZ750

They can be harsh if they want.

If its reasoned and logical.

At no point have I said anything close to Jamal Mashburn over Lebron James. I've come much closer to saying the exact opposite in fact. That's the funny part, and the sad part about this board. People would rather respond without reading.

17. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Hope you’re not making this Harden would ruin GSW’s winning ways argument because you’re trying to understand what GSW fans are thinking.

GSW fans think that because they falsely think Harden is an ISO player.

Hell, if I were a GSW fan, I wouldn’t trade anyone, either, to retain franchise homegrown purity, until Harden and Paul started giving me nightmares

[​IMG]

18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

This thread is quickly turning into a warzone

[​IMG]

19. JayZ750

I'm not even making this argument.
    I already responded to a bunch of your questions to me pointing out I've not said you are saying I'm arguing.

20. Nook

Nook Member

No, you haven't provided any intelligent conversation at all.

All you have done is pridefully double downed on a position you know damn well is absurd. Rather than just saying "hey I was wrong", you come up with absurd qualifiers and bizarre positions held by posters on Reddit.

You know damn well the Warriors would trade Klay Thompson or Draymond Green for James Harden.