1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's over

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pooh222, Mar 25, 2001.

1. pooh222

pooh222 Member

All of you optomist say what you want, I'm a realist. The Rockets are not making the playoffs this year. Yes, Hakeem is coming back, but it's too late, the short time he was gone, the Rocket just lost to much ground. It hurts though, this would be the second year in a row.

------------------

2. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Well have fun being a realist. Hope the Rocks make a serious run for the playoffs. Have to practically run the table though. Not giving up yet!

------------------
    Meow!

3. AT

AT Member

If Walt and/or Cato are on this team next year I will Vomit all over myself.

------------------

4. pooh222

pooh222 Member

The Rockets are not going to run the table. I doubt they'll win on Tuesday against their nemisis the Jazz. Especially if Hakeem doesn't play, because w/o interior defense, Malone is going to have a field day.

------------------

5. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Anything can happen, and the Rockets can definitely beat the Jazz because the Rocks backcourt is far better then the Jazz. As long as the backcourt comes to play. And they don't drop an egg like they did against the Sonics.

------------------
    Meow!

6. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This loss kills me, absolutely kills me. Blown chances. That was it.

Kelvin Cato can kiss my ass. He plays positively pathetic. I wanted to see C-Rog for the entire second half.

Steve, when you shoot poorly in a game, don't force shots

I have a question: If a player hops on 1 foot isn't it travelling.

Do you believe in miracles? Cause the Rockets need one.

------------------
    Watch Cat's Corner every Sunday night on Fox 26 news at 9!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKETS!

7. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

With the way Cato is playing right now, I would trade him to move down in the draft this summer, as long as we could get him off our hands and get a decent center. I am no longer that concerned with getting a top SF in the draft, I just want someone who can get some boards and be some kind of presence down low.

I too will not give up, but 3 losses in a row this late in the season is a huge blow. Lets hope Hakeem can pick this team up and give us what we need to turn it around. It would be so great if we could get back in it and play that last game vs the T-pups w/ some meaning.

------------------

8. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

DREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAM: GIVE ME A MIRACLE, BABY! SWEEP THE REST! WE CAN DO IT WE CAN DO IT WE CAN DO IT. WE CAN DO IT IF CATO'S BOXSCORE READS, "DNP - COACH'S DECISION."

COME ON RUDY!!!

------------------
    Watch Cat's Corner every Sunday night on Fox 26 news at 9!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROCKETS!

9. RocketsFanFromLa

What if the Rockets do run the table. Minnesota is on fire right now and they will be very hard to catch.

------------------

Really a member since
    March 1999.

10. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

If some of you fans want to roll over and die, then do so! IF THE ROCKETS BEAT THE JAZZ, IT MAKES UP FOR TONIGHT'S LOSS

The Rockets win over the spurs cancelled out the loss to the clippers, now a win over the jazz does the same for the loss to the sonics! The Rockets still play Minnesota and Phoenix, winning those games are a must. Dont give up people, we have the Dream.. and its never over till YOU believe its over!

------------------
    BILL KENNEDY SUCKS!

11. Rockets 2001

Rockets 2001 Member

REALITY?!? WE DON'T NEED NO STEEENKIN REALITY!!!

[​IMG]

This IS the NBA after all....ANYTHING is possible!

Dont stop BELIEVIN!!!

<font size="1"> at least till we are mathmatically eliminated</font>

------------------
    OK heypartner..are ya happy now??
    I'm no longer "living in the past" ;)

12. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

You're ******* right.
    This is not over.

CLUTCH CITY

------------------
    Jazzkiller