1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Democratic Senator Al Franken - Sex Accusations

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Pen15clubbers

Pen15clubbers Member

I bet he was rough as nails. I like.

2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

**** off dude get your own identity

3. Pen15clubbers

Pen15clubbers Member

Can you leave me the **** alone?

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

What the heck is going on here?

Rocket River

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  5. Pen15clubbers

Pen15clubbers Member

Looks like you have a stupid avatar.

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Dude is pretending to be me...it's all fun and games until he starts commenting on political **** and people think it's me. Starting to get a lil angry to be honest

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I can't see his posts b/c he's generally on ignore, but I'lll stand by what I posted. Don't see any problem with it, when read start to finish. Maybe bigtexxx posted that he sleeps through groping all the time. :( I'm sorry to hear that, bro. Need to find safer sleep places, and then safer internet places.

On topic, Franken was an idiot for what he did in 2006. Glad he apologized, but agree with justtxyank that ethics investigations are the equivalent of an adult politician "time out." LOL. Think of all the slimeballs who have sailed through congressional ethics investigations. Besides, every one of those dudes is thinking, "oh ****, what about that one time... I wonder if she will... no, can't really let myself think about this. oh **** oh **** oh ****." Or even the Zodiac is wondering if they will re-open that whole investigation in California.

8. conquistador#11

Josh beckett had one of the best pitches ever.

And how about we all agree that old white politicians can get creepy with it.

9. mick fry

mick fry Member

[​IMG]
    The left may want to stop throwing stones, lmao!

bigtexxx likes this.
  10. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Again, you make me laugh. Replace "left" with "left and right" and we'd take you seriously.

11. B-Bob

I don't know, man. I think Franken gifs are fair game, and he even got one with a mirror. LOL.
    Anyway, I think you both agree that there are pervs on both sides of our awful political aisle.

mick fry likes this.
  12. Newlin

Newlin Member

Well, maybe so. But, have you ever had a man force his tongue into your mouth?

Not sure I would call it the lighter side of misbehavior if it happened to me. There are certainly things that are worse. But a man forcing his tongue into my mouth is not something I would call the lighter side of misbehavior. I would view it as major major misbehavior. I believe I would possibly resort to defending myself in a rather violent manner. And I am usually a very nonviolent people.

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I don’t know Donald. Maybe he grabs her by the...

Are you kidding me? What’s next? George w bush going to tell us not to trust the intelligence reports on North Korea nuclear activities? Bobbythegreat going to call someone for criticizing black quarterbacks?

AroundTheWorld and B-Bob like this.
  15. B-Bob

Okay, I hear that. I'm surprised she didn't punch him in the windpipe actually, but she was probably just horrified and surprised and trying not to throw up on him. Throwing up on him would have been totally appropriate.

From her version of the story, she said "yes" to a practice kiss and then he disgustingly over-did it, crossing a clear line, as I originally posted. But anyway, NO, I've never had a "practice kiss," and for sure no dude has ever forced his tongue in my mouth. Yeah, that would be an awful thing for anybody if they didn't want any tongue. It's wrong, completely.

Not trying to defend Franken, just sharing my overall reaction. Perhaps it is inappropriate to think of a spectrum of bad behavior. The law is probably much more clear as a guide. I know a person can get fired for unwanted sexual contact, probably including unwanted tongue on an agreed-to stage kiss. Not sure that would land in a criminal realm, would it? "I agreed to a kiss but didn't want his gross tongue."

16. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

17. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

She wasn't active military, she was an entertainer on a USO tour

Franken and all other gropers and p***y grabbers should resign

18. mick fry

mick fry Member

Is this the equivalent of I know you are but what am I? He said those things when he was just a rich hard dick on the prowl not as the President. These elected official scumbags can't say that.

19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Franken wasn't an elected official either when this happened, if that matters

20. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Is that an actual Tweet from him? POTUS can't spell Frankenstein???? I mean, middle schoolers can .... oh, never mind.