1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Unofficial 2017 World Series] Houston Astros vs. Los Angeles Dodgers

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by swyyyguy, Oct 22, 2017.

1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Dat English

2. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

It's a coin toss. I wouldn't be surprised at whatever happens including getting blown out, or the Astros blowing them out.

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Because most jobs require intelligence and you seem to be lacking that. I'd be curious what you do for a living, that's all, so I can say, "Oh, that figures."

Tfor3 likes this.
  4. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

Can someone go dump a bunch of empty Minute Maid cartons around dodger stadium. Maybe the bats would actually respond. Jekyl and f’ing hyde.

Stormy1234 and Rox225 like this.
  5. Cypress

Cypress Member

Asstros fans= intelligence? L O L

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Great, good for you. I love it. Every post of yours is better than the last. I will rest easy knowing that you pondered over and perused this message in a "redneck" voice.

7. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

You said it. The time is now. And the only two teams playing are the Dodgers and Astros.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  8. Cypress

Cypress Member

EL O EL I think your sister is waiting and your dog is too. Dont forget the peanut butter.

9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Just that we went down so easily tonight. Thats the issue. No fight tonight. Just watched pitches down the middle and swung at trash.

Leaving guys on base. That 5th inning choke. It was terrible. Such a shameful display with a chance to win the ****ing WS.

10. Cypress

Cypress Member

Dodgers going to hold up the ship. LOL

11. dandorotik

OK, so you won't answer my question- fair enough. I'm just surprised at how much of a child you are by trolling a fan base in the manner that you do. I mean, don't you think if you were any kind of mature adult, you'd have better things to do?

That's also why I asked about your job- I'm assuming that you are not old enough yet to legally work.

Tfor3 likes this.
  12. Cypress

Cypress Member

Matter of fact. I dont even know why I'm even fighting with you Asstros fan. Yall was never sht to begin with.

Goodnight faggots.

13. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Will that give the Rangers a ship also?

Last time I check, y'all held Ls to the Giants and Cardinals.

Tfor3 likes this.
  14. dandorotik

And if they do, then you tip your cap to them and say the better team won this year. I don't see why you are exaggerating how we are going to react, except for a day or two of being disappointed. We've dealt with a lot worse than this this year- we still have tens of thousands of people whose lives were destroyed. This is only a temporary disappointment if we don't win it all.

Again, what do you do for a living?

Tfor3 likes this.
  15. Rox225

Rox225 Contributing Member

C’mon, Maeda and Morrow pitched much better today. Morrow’s velocity was back to 98/99 and Maeda’s slider had late movement. I think our guys did not adjust to the improvement.

Bregman’s at bat you could tell he was a bit impatient. As for Altuve, he has been blah on the road this entire series and always seems to be looking fastball first pitch even after having multiple games where guys start him with a breaking ball. Against Maeda he did not do a good job of working the count like in game 5.

We’ll see what happens tmrw. Anything is possible.

16. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Yal stop feeding the troll, dude joined a Houston sports blog over 4 yrs ago, has been hiding in his mom's crack ever since and now is trying to get his 15 mins of relevance... no reply necessary

everyday eddie and Smacktle like this.
  17. vonbock

vonbock Member

The Astros have batted poorly on the road during the playoffs. Except a few breaks in game 2 and 1 game in the REd Sox series , the offense looks like they never showed up. Also, game 4 of World Series, that was terrible offense. The Dodger pitcher had a no hitter going.
    BAsed on this, I just don't think the Astros will win tomorrow. The offense will score 1 run again while our starters do their best but give up 2 runs. Then bullpen comes in (Keichel)and gives up another 2-3 runs. Final 5-1. We are left during the summer, wondering what if?

18. GottaHaveHeart

It's for all the marbles tomorrow fellas!

Think Morton gets us out of some jams tomorrow

Springer continues to swing a hot bat

Breakout game.....Josh Freakin Reddick...he finally earns his money!

Tfor3 likes this.
  19. dandorotik

Oh, I can answer that. You're fighting with Astros fans because you must not have much of a life. People that truly have their **** together and are decent human beings do not have the need to troll other fan bases. That's child stuff.

Of course, we were "****" to begin with. This is where I think that you are probably not too intelligent. I mean, yes, you can write in somewhat complete sentences, so I'd say you're at least in 8th grade, but I'm guessing probably not much more than that.

BTW, using the word "f*****" shows your lack of character. It's a shame b/c if you're weren't so immature and stupid, you might actually be able to add value to those around you and to your own life. I seriously doubt this is the case.

Anyway, your reprehensible posts gave us a good chuckle. I'm sure we'll see you tomorrow, freshman.

Tfor3 likes this.
  20. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Why the **** do you guys feed the troll?