1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch, you're not working hard enough

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by djunior, Nov 23, 2003.

1. djunior

djunior Member

Clutch Administrator,

I think there should be a Clutch version of the recaps for every Rockets game this season, win or lose.

2. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

Congratulations, you've been added to my ignore list.

3. djunior

djunior Member

Whatever...

4. CRC

CRC Member

What the...?

OK... Junior, before others jumping all over you, apologize now & perhaps you still get a chance to live for another day...

http://bbs.clutchcity.net/php3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68647

Oh, & you need to take another good look at my Signature again!

5. djunior

djunior Member

Oops, sorry about the comment Clutch. I didn't read your previous posts. I'm taking my words back.:eek:

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

This guy is something else. You'll be lucky if Clutch dosen't ***** slap your *** out of here.

7. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Man, I just don't get stuff like this. Even if Clutch HAD the ability to watch games at the moment, that doesn't necessarily mean there would be a recap for every one. As Clutch has stated, he makes NOTHING for running this site. It isn't his job. He has a life and a business.

No one here should EVER have any complaints about how hard he works. EVER. Period.

8. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

djunior member,

I think there should be no posts from you EVER on this site, regardless if the Rockets win or lose.

9. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

Wow... when I saw the thread title, it was so blatant I thought it HAD to be a joke... live and learn I guess.

10. codell

codell Contributing Member

Djunior,

Actually, Clutch has had to work TOO hard to keep the GARM from getting out of hand due to thread starters like yourself, by implementing new posting guidelines and a rating system.

Look in the mirror. You are one of the ones who cause Clutch to work harder than he should. If you didn't start **** threads like this one and others that poison the GARM, maybe he would have the spare time to give us the recaps that we all enjoy so much.

11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

wow, djunior..just....wow.

12. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Why am I not surprised that DUHjunior would say something like this? I don't care if Clutch was a hermit who watched and taped and rewatched Rockets games all day long, the fact that this is a free site doesn't give anybody the right to ever "demand" anything of him.

13. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

this is the first time i'm saying something lije this out loud out loud, i think djunior should be banned. i think he shows no respect to clutch.djunoir i haven't seen any good post from you, why do you even come here. and i can get over the fact that you make stupid posts, but i can't get over the fact that you complain to clutch about him not working enough, maybe you do not have a life, and do not get out of your basement, so you have time to surf on the internet all day. but clutch does have a life.
    normally i do not attack a poster personaly, only his standpoint, but you are to stupid not to.
    Clutch you are doing a great job.

congratulations you are gonna be the first member i'm gonna put on my ignore list

14. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

Personally, I agree with junior. I'll go further...my eavestroughs are full of leaves, I've got a pile of laundry on my floor, and frankly the garage could use a new painting...and where the hell is Clutch? Probably at home twiddling his thumbs, or getting on with his job, family, or some such thing.

My frustration at Clutch's obvious slacker attitude has been building for months, and only someone else speaking out has given me the courage to do likewise. Seriously, I can see no alternative but for us to cut Clutch's BBS salary in half.

15. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

MacBeth, I thought that was pretty funny :).

Anyway, thanks to djunior, I have finally found out how the ignore list works!

16. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

:eek:

So when are you starting your site that takes hours upon hours of time and thousands of $ to maintain, djunior?

Until then, no complaining. At all.

17. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Come on guys, he apologized. Give him a break.

18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Hmm...let me think...no, I won't.

19. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

I would accept the apology if this was some out of character anomaly for DUHjunior, but it's just par for the course with this guy.

20. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Why? he has shown no respect for Clutch.
    and why does he first start such a thread and later apologize?