1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks, Rockets working on Carmelo Anthony trade scenarios

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Jul 12, 2017.

1. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Nope not really. Hes in charge of business but not bball decisions.

He is a good listener though

Killatron 2000 likes this.
  2. GetThatLight

GetThatLight Member

dude doesnt have time for melo tweets

let the man focus on getting a good buyer for the team

3. rockets13champs

4. rockets13champs

He is the closest we can get to morey

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  5. Daddy Long Legs

Because nothing has changed. Im sure most options have been explored. We just need the knicks to fold

Tfor3 likes this.
  6. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Do people on clutchfans follow and read the dream shake? Just curious. Not trying to talk down about the site but I find myself disagreeing with him on a bunch of stuff.

He seems to think adding Zhou Qi and Onuaka might get the deal done but not sure if Houston is willing. I'm pretty sure if that would have netted as Melo then they would be long gone.

BigggReddd and J_Hunter_1977 like this.
  7. J_Hunter_1977

J_Hunter_1977 Member

Yes this.

8. Daddy Long Legs

Or play injustice 2

J_Hunter_1977 likes this.
  9. Quinncy

Quinncy Member

--

With all due respect... this still does not get it done (beat GSW). Fun season. No ring.

10. H-Town Melo

H-Town Melo Member

So you should just avoid watching games then. What's the point if you know what's gonna happen already?

11. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

12. Quinncy

Quinncy Member

--
    Bingo. And he is not "disgruntled." He has told us that he is "at peace." Plus, NY is his home, he won't betray the respect of his home by acting unprofessional and disgruntled while collecting a check. This is the false narrative that gives comfort to some Rox fans who think he may come to Houston. Fact is, his easiest path is to Ohio.

13. Quinncy

Quinncy Member

--
    Its a prediction, man. How do I "know" whats going to happen? Sports fan since the beginning of time have made predictions. This is one of them. And its no better than yours. Why so sensitive? I swear some people on here are so irrational about this Melo deal.

14. Quinncy

Quinncy Member

--
    This is the beginning folks (I have no idea if this guy is legit or not, but regardless). Next shoe to drop is Wade joining Cleveland. Cleveland will then have Lebron, Wade, D-Rose, IT, Crowder, Love.. etc ... And all of a sudden Melo says, "that aint so bad" especially considering the fact that Cleveland will be in a position to bring CP3 aboard (through trade if desired). Presto! Banana Boat.

mockster likes this.
  15. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

BS Lebron has no long term plans in Cleveland

Daddy Long Legs and BigggReddd like this.
  16. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

what I said. Personally we aren't going to win with the current roster, so IMO they need to trade another asset along with Ryno to get Melo. From there, who knows what happens when we have another star in play. It can open for more players wanting to play with us for cheap

17. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

Thats just what's been reported but we have no idea. Especially if they get Dwade in buyout and then trade for Melo, you don't think he could intentionally want to stay and bring his hometown more championships while playing with his buddies?

18. bawanyh

bawanyh Member

agree but lebron is originally from Cleveland so dont you think he may consider staying home?

19. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

I feel that Melo to Cavs then Morey ships Anderson to Orlando (Vucevic and Payton) or Detroit (T. Harris)...winwin