1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Windhorst] Daryl Morey is not done; is trying to get Melo and Paul George

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Jun 28, 2017.

1. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

He's who we really need to trade for, but everyone has a hardon for PG.

2. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Absolutely. Just as long as we are on the same page that just because it sounds good to you doesn't make it true and vice versa.

TBH maybe I just missed it or haven't been paying attention because Blake and Cp3 not getting along is new to me.

I do not recall this being something that's been reported for years.

Cp3 and DJ? Yeah. But I do not recall stories about BG.

koby1868 likes this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

32% & 31% the last two years.

BigMaloe likes this.
  4. Richie_Rich

Richie_Rich Member
    Supporting Member

That's totally fine... agree to disagree.

But just wanted to point out that players aren't always 'friends' but still enjoy competing alongside each other for titles. Happens all the time.

I'm not saying Blake is coming to Houston, btw. I think it's a long shot.

BigMaloe and malakas like this.
  5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

When DeAndre flip flopped, weren't these two guys locked in the house together. I bet they like each other more than people think.

6. threepointshot3

No idea but lets be realistic as each day passes Geroge's value is dropping and the more we wait and they hold onto him the better for us.I love EGOD as much as the next guy but his value is the highest it will ever be and if you have a shot at a 23-5-5 guy in his prime to pair with Harden and CP3 you do it.

PG has put the Pacers in a bad spot so as each day passes the less value he has.

DonKnock and Hakeemtheking like this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah PG13 is really the only guy i would be willing to give up EG for. for Melo definitely a no

threepointshot3 likes this.
  8. malakas

malakas Member

oh god. Where did I attack Cod? ffs. Do I have to believe EVERYTHING that he says without any right to post my doubt? You know my doubt that stems for a ton of evidence over 3 years that points to the contrary of what hes cliaming right now. It's not unsubstianted and I didn't make it up just to doubt Cod.
    Did I attack others if they believe it? Nope. You are free to believe whatever you want and I don't care.

9. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

CP|3eard

craguin, BigMaloe, mikol13 and 4 others like this.
  10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

There's one...

But look for Detroit....the real prize for me is Tobias.

And don't forget about the Kings....FIRESALE. Phil Jackson will nap when Melo leaves for us/LA (I'm hearing it will be us....Bjennings is talking now)

#SuperTeam #Ether

PS....Brook Lo was almost here as a good big...we missed out. It's all good. Love to CP but I hate losing Lou Will

Called him here for years, and now I look like a fool.

Trev will be here !!!

Deuce, Yung-T, BigMaloe and 16 others like this.
  11. malakas

malakas Member

oh it's not new at all. First it was Simmons (who btw goes to most of Clippers' games in LA) who first about 3 years ago said "you know maybe those Clippers players dont like each other" and that was like a bomb coz till then noone had said anything. Then there was DJ's free agency. Then after Blake punching that employee there were many reliable journalists who were saying "CP3 has grown tired of Blake's immaturity and constant injuries". There's been ton and ton of people saying they dont' get along.
    Maybe DJ and CP3's relationship is worse than Blake's and CP3. But they also dont' get along at all, -according ofc to those sources.

It's up to you to believe what you want.

12. malakas

malakas Member

just for the record Cod, Just beause I don't believe what you said about Griffin wanting to join CP3, doesn't mean I don't respect you and you know that I wish the best for you. Keep strong.

Also I thought about Tobias yesterday. They want to get out of the lux tax esp after paying KCP.

BigMaloe likes this.
  13. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Has to be us. Cleveland is in a disarray.

14. s3ts

s3ts Member

Does nobody care that NBA analysts are saying CP3 is only on a 1 yr stint w/ Rockets still? The banana boat conspiracy theory is still in play. LBJ + CP3 might go somewhere at the end of the coming season. It's all on Morey and Harden to lock CP3 down long-term. I don't see why CP3 would want to stay here long-term if we're not getting at least another all-star player for him to play with, and vice-versa.

HTown_TMac likes this.
  15. BigSquirm

BigSquirm Member

Are we intersted in Rudy gay?

16. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

Cp3/Harden/PG has a much better chance of beating the warriors

DonKnock likes this.
  17. threepointshot3

There is a wink, wink agreement that he will re-sign next season.

DonKnock and Rudyc281 like this.
  18. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

[​IMG]

FLASH21 likes this.
  19. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Why did Cod bring up Phil Jackson napping when he isn't even working for the Knicks anymore?

20. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Him and harden wanted to play with each other. He opted in too get his super max next year he isn't going anywhere. And all the LA stuff your hearing is the media. The big piece I believe is melo tho and what happens with him.