1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey Calls Out Josh Innes for wearing Westbrook jersey at Rockets Flagship Station 790

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cdrive, Apr 25, 2017.

1. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

He looks like he smells bad. Looks can be deceiving, but I think they're right on the money here.

BigMaloe and jae713 like this.
  2. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

I hate his plaintive, whiney voice. What a toolbag.

3. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

How could you possibly get rid of a Houston sports talk icon in Charlie Palillo and replace him with this racist, anti Houston piece of fat **** in innes? Ubelievably bad radio.

jae713 likes this.
  4. rocketsmetalspd

What did he say there at the end of the audio? Something like I don't like guys who draw fouls at top of the 3 pt line? Was he referring to Harden? If he did will too bad so sad, play by what the rules state.

5. jae713

jae713 Member

I listen to 790 all day and flip the channel at 2pm when he comes on. I gave him a chance at the beginning and he has his moments where he does some stuff that is really funny. But those moments are too far in between to justify all the talking he does about how much black and hispanic people like him. Josh is the racist guy who says he is not racist because he has black friends.

Fiah likes this.
  6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Flagship should be called Flagshit

Fiah and moligity like this.
  7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Who is that fat Jim guy that's on with him? All over Josh pinnis's nuts. Josh constantly bagging on 610 is so lame

Verbal Christ likes this.
  9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Jim Mudd is his lackey and sidekick. Sad for a 45 year old to be the yes man to a moronic dumbass like Josh Anus

macho GRANDE and Pen15clubber like this.
  10. Zergling

Zergling Member

F*** 790 for dumping Charlie Pallilo for this bum. Charlie actually you know... TALKED SPORTS

11. Purp8585

Purp8585 Member

So does this mean charlie coming back