1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Terror in Stockholm as truck rams into shoppers with three feared dead

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Apr 7, 2017.

1. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Well I thank you for your genuine response and I admit I was a bit flippant responding to you. OK, here's where I'm coming from, for better or worse. I'm tired of the U.S. going killing people all around the world. I don't want my tax dollars being used to kill people. This constant drumbeat of "the Muslims the Muslims" is what keeps us killing in the Middle East every single day of this country's existence. I just wonder when was the last day that the U.S. did not kill anyone in the Middle East. It probably goes back to before Iraq War 1.

Now, these people who supposedly distrust the "MSM" actually consume it the most, relying on the MSM to scour the entire world for more reasons to be afraid of Muslims, justify our base fears, and hopefully satisfy our blood lust. We Americans have become the most bloodthirsty mother****ers on the planet. Who killed more people in April, ALL the terrorists, or the USA?

peleincubus likes this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

It's obvious: Assad using ISIS

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

Maybe news for you but Yule C

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I saw dead freaking kids when I didn't want to just randomly on my phone. with their crying father. all images of this are being pulled as fast as possible.

7. YuleC

YuleC Member

I think it maybe news.

8. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

What century do you want to live in? The United States learned its lesson after World War 1 when it listened to people like you. The world cannot be allowed to do its business without US involvement. The foreign policy for the last 70 years has been centered on the US flicking other states on the nose like dogs that jump up on people. Get the **** down and eat your porridge. The country seeks to install governments that favor democracy which will always pour quicksand over government action by requiring rebate and favoring conservative actions because of the threat that they'll be voted out of office.

The problems in the Middle East are based on the Way the England and France managed and setup the Middle East when they founded it between the world wars.

I am not a war hawk republican. I an a leftist that tries his best to know and understand world history and the lessons we've been taught. We need to continue to be active internationally and expanding our technology so we can do that without putting troops on the ground.

Americans forgot too quickly that if you turn your back on the world, the would will find you.

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  9. Exiled

Exiled Member

...Da Truth prevails..

Thanks Buddy

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Kinda like how the US ****ed up Iran and Iraq? Well by all means, let's manage and set up the Middle East BETTER than England and France did (USA #1), and BETTER than we did in Iraq and Iran. This time we're gonna hit a homer!

By the way, I can't agree that "The foreign policy for the last 70 years has been centered on the US flicking other states on the nose like dogs that jump up on people. Get the **** down and eat your porridge." I think treating other states like dogs is not gonna work. Maybe my sarcasm meter is broken?

P.S. Sorry, I just have to add: Did you really write this? "The world cannot be allowed to do its business without US involvement." Wow, we're boss of the whole world now, huh? Oh, we always were. My bad.

#30 sirbaihu, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  11. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Sweden just needs to build a wall.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Not an option, they are in the EU meaning they have no control over their immigration situation whatsoever.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This must mean all Muslims are terrorists.

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think if they say Islam is the problem, post polls that Muslims are backwards, and band refugees from some Muslim countries then the problem will magically go away.

15. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Europe is so fukked!!! When you have no go zones in your cities, when you have Sharia instead of your own laws, you know that you are fukked!

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

So, has FranchiseBlade determined if it was a Greek or Armenian yet?

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Not true, they are free to do what they want in that regard. Countries like Poland and Austria have given a middle finger to EU humanitarians and barely accepted any refugees.
    EU doesn't have any real enforcement tools.

No Worries likes this.
  18. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

One can hardly argue against such in depth analysis.

19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, did I? Did I ever determine that? Hahahahaha that's such a good one. It would almost make sense too... if I had ever commented on the nationality of the person who drove the truck and carried out the attack. But since I made no comment on it at all, then we can all hope you actually make sense next time.

Me wondering if this was a Greek or Armenian would almost be as silly as someone who thought it more likely that ISIS carried out the recent chem weapon attacks in Syria. But nobody would be that silly.

#39 FranchiseBlade, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Always deflecting...