1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disturbance at Griffin house

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CiscoKid, Oct 25, 2003.

Tags:
  1. fly75

fly75 Member

Of course Griffin had potential, and the Rockets gambled on it. My point is he had baggage to go along with it, and it's not something the reporter from the Chronicle is making up, as was implied elsewhere in this thread.

Coupla years ago there were people here who expected Eddie to grow to 7', carry 270 lbs and become the next Dream.

2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

ha ha...nice try buddy.

from my perspective it looks like you stuck your nose in something that had absolutely nothing to do with you, got completely shut down and now you are trying to cover your ass by playing the sarcasm card.

ill even go look for your original comment and if you could point out ANY hint of implied sarcasm i would really apprecitate it. it sure didnt seem sarcastic to me. it seemed like you are just a humorless jerk with nothing better to do than reach for stuff to argue about.

and i think my name rules the school and i could care less what some random jack-ass on the internet thinks about it. sorry if mine isnt as "creative" as yours.

and i dont have a sarcasm detector, but i do i have a dumbass detector...it keeps leading me right back to you.

3. jo mama

so where is sarcasm to be found ANYWHERE in this post? just admit that you got your panties in wad, you got some sand in your vagina, jumped the gun and were wrong. ill accept your apology and we can move on.

4. SilentAssassin

This is what you get for signing kids that aren't mature enough to handle being in the NBA. You know, for every Kobe you have 50..oh yeah, even that analogy doesn't work anymore.
    This is really not that surprising considering how bad he's been flakin on us. Did anyone actually expect that Eddie was gonna lead us to the promise land? I say good-bye & good riddance you freakin dumb kid. Grow up before it's too late and you end up the cement hotel.
    I remember when Wiggins & LLoyd both got kicked out of the NBA. It the same kind of disappointment, but I'm sure as hell not gonna let it bother me.
    BTW, I though the joke about Van Gundy seen leaving the scene was pretty funny.

5. Bailey

Bailey Veteran Member

You really aren't that smart are you? The sarcasm was in codell's post, when he talked about living with his parents, which caused you to crow about being right...

6. codell

codell Contributing Member

jo mama,

R2K happens to be right and knows more about me than any other person on this board.. I do not live with my parents and I WAS being sarcastic. I figured you would catch on.

Chill out.

7. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

all 3 of u all chill out... i sure wished eddie lived with his parents... none of this woulda gone this far

8. ricerocket

ricerocket Member

I wish i could get paid millions to play basketball, smoke weed, beat my girlfriend, shoot at her and have 16 pages written about it on the #1 basketball bulletin board - awesome!

:rolleyes:

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

AB, you are fanatic.

Can we somehow trade Griffin to the Trailblazers? I think he would fit in better there.

10. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

ay sir jackie

did u go to dubai... its an awesome place... its worth going,,, and if u can try geting a room at the al burj hotel, its BEAST

11. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

LOL!

I'm about fed up with Griffin. I'm tired of watching guys with potential just throw it away for stupid stuff. If you have problems off the court TELL somebody, don't just ignore stuff, not show up, not talk to anybody, and then do stupid crap. That's disrespectful, idiotic, and a joke. I agree with bonr13 do something with Griffin and get Hill in here. Hill can still hit the glass, and is a solid veteran. Hill is good for 7 boards no doubt, but might get 12 or 15 boards with a dominant center like Yao watching his back!

12. rich_argh

rich_argh Member

iluveddie33, ur 06 of elsik? me too whats your name?

13. jo mama

well alrighty then...

my initial comment about you living w/ your parents was a joke. i dont know you or anything about you.

i just took exception to r2k calling me out for something that was a harmless joke in the first place.

his initial comment comming to your defense was made before you said anything about living w/ your parents. i didnt detect any sarcasm in what he said and than he tried to claim that he was being sarcastic. id still like to see where sarcasm was implied in his retort.

and, yes...i have absolutely nothing better to do on a sunday

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

read Bailey's post.

I'm done with you jackass...P.L.O.N.K.

15. king911

king911 Member

I sure wish Eddie had 1 single braincell between the ears.

16. king911

king911 Member

Ah, yes.

The obligatory "you're a racist bigot" remark by AB.

Can we just setup an Al Sharpton message board for you to preach on?

17. king911

king911 Member

He's been given chance after chance since HS to grow up. He has as much potential for growth as Gary Coleman.

18. ILuvEddie33

ILuvEddie33 Member

lol! wut a small world!

19. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Eddie may live in Alief but we could have traded his ass for a real Alief kid...Rashard Lewis. You can thank Carroll and his granny glasses. Rashard is going to be an all-star while Eddie is going to be living under the Southwest Freeway in 10 years.

20. ILuvEddie33

ILuvEddie33 Member

LOL!!! Das funny but not coo at the same time!:)