1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nerlens Noel: "Figure this s---out."

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RocketsTerps, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

I don't want a player who smokes weed and uses Gatorade as a replacement for water.

"Noel is being sued, TMZ reports, for alleged damage to a home including, among other things, plumbing damage done by fecal matter and Gatorade stains apparently everywhere. Oh, and after receiving a list of charges for the damage, the landlord is alleging Noel left a tombstone in the home with "RIP" on it."

You can't make this stuff up :eek:

arabrocket likes this.
  2. Vivi

Vivi Member

In the end maybe Boogie is not that bad like it seems lol

Pen15clubber and Brown Lost It like this.
  3. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Richaun Holmes. Under the radar trade target.

DrNuegebauer likes this.
  4. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Clearly you're not good enough to be playing more than 8 minutes a game, or you'd be playing more than 8 minutes. PT isn't gifted, it's earned -- at least that's how the good coaches see it.

5. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Damn, that apartment stuff is damning.

Count me on the Nerlens Noel NEVER bandwagon. GIve me high character workers like we have.

arabrocket and BigMaloe like this.
  6. BackdoorHarden

I don't want an 8 minutes player that leaves feces all over his apartment!!!

Is he a man or a dog??

Figures a poster named "Brown Lost it" would post about a NBA player with brown problems.

roslolian and J.R. like this.
  7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lol did I read that right? His poop damaged the plumbing. Where the **** is he supposed to poop

BigMaloe likes this.
  8. HardenTime

HardenTime Member

corey brewer, the draft rights to sergio llul, and gentile to 76ers for nerlens noel, and draft rights to furkan korkmaz

9. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

How do you know it wasn't one of the white guys in his posse.

10. BackdoorHarden

Sixers listened by playing him 7 minutes.

LOL

SIXERS ARE COLD BRO

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I think you mean stupid. They took this guy #1 in the draft and all they get out of him is 7 mins.

Kinda like spending $100,000+ on a car and driving it once/week to the corner store.

roslolian likes this.
  12. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Not that it matters but I'm pretty sure he wasn't the first pick, maybe 5th or 6th and I remember him being upset fir not being picked 1st overall. Philly only had the #1 pick one time for Simmons the past couple of years.

13. Pokito1120

Pokito1120 Member

Yes the situation sucks because the previous GM was terrible, but lets be honest if he really is "too good" to only play 8 minutes, he wouldn't be playing behind two players that were draft years after you. He would earn the starting spot.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Hinkie was the previous GM. Apparently Hinkie wanted to draft Porzingis but was overridden. Hinkie wasn't a good communicator, maybe, but he wasn't terrible at his job.

15. WFU Guy

WFU Guy Member

16. RocketsTerps

RocketsTerps Member

Nobody questions Joel Embiid's talent or 12-13 other players on Philadelphia. The Rockets are probably trying to acquire Noel or Holmes right now. Kristops was a very good player and high character person before he even made it to the NBA. Playing for the Sixer's would not change that. You're who you are.

17. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

S
    Oops, you are correct. Point still stands.

arabrocket likes this.
  18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Well, at least Capela's poop never damaged Toyota Center plumbing. We don't want Nerlens Noel clogging up the locker room toilet here.

J.R. and RudyTBag like this.
  19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Unfortunately, the more I learn about Noel, the less I care to have him on our team. Hopefully, if we are interested in acquiring him, we do our due diligence to make sure he is not a lost cause headcase.

RudyTBag likes this.
  20. WFU Guy

WFU Guy Member

Disagree, where you go and whom you work for immensely influences who you will and can become. Drafts are littered with sure-things that never catch on and never-will-be's that become perennial 'wish he was ours' guys. And even roll players that are sixth men candidates with one franchise to become trade filler for years following.