1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help - Xbox 1 S

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Samurai Jack, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack Contributing Member

Hey ya'll, help me find a online deal for a Xbox 1 S bundle. Christmas present for my son.

I'm not a gamer, so any help would be appreciated.

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

3. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

MicrosoftStore.com is having a $50 off sale on 12/12 for all Xbox One S bundles during it's "Twelve Days of Christmas" promotion, and adding two free games on top of it. Best Buy and Target should match these offers if you ask them to. Just insure that the Xbox One S bundle SKU is in stock at those stores. Example: Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition (Green at Best Buy), Battlefield 1 Premium Edition (Gray at Walmart), Battlefield 1 Edition (White), Madden Edition (White), Minecraft Edition (White), etc. The free games you get are from about 25 pre-picked titles, but Titanfall 2 and Rainbow Six Siege are the most expensive titles availble with it if I recall correctly.

Xbox Live Rewards is also giving 50,000 Xbox Live Rewards points if you buy an Xbox One S through MicrosoftStore.com through the holiday season - including the $50 deal above. The 50,000 rewards points equates to about $67 in Xbox Live/Microsoft App Store credits. It also includes free expedited shipping ($10 offer). This is the best deal, as you get three full price games with it. I'd be doing this one if I didn't...

I have a $50 rebate from Best Buy when I purchased 3 months of SlingTV a few months ago. So I am going to get the Green Battlefield 1 Bundle (although I like the Gray version at Walmart better), Rainbow Six Siege and Titanfall - all for $250 with Best Buy's price match. If I opted for the regular white Battlefield 1 Xbox One S I could get it for $199 before tax - which is insane!

NOTE: All of the Battlefield bundles also include 1 month of EA Access, which is an amazing deal at $30 per year. Example: Mass Effect 1-3 were just added to EA Access with Xbox One backwards compatibility a few weeks ago, and Star Wars Battlefront is being added to EA Access next week. Just in time for Rogue One HYPE!

Seriously, I recommend EVERY Xbox One owner get EA Access. Only have money to get your kid one game? Get them EA Access - there are THIRTY SIX games on EA Vault and counting. Battlefield 4 is still played all over and is free with it, Need for Speed Rivals is a great racing game, Titanfall 1 is fantastic, Dragon Age: Inquisition is amazing, Battlefield Hardline is worth some time, Dead Space is great, Need for Speed, Mirror's Edge, Star Wars Battlefront, and literally every EA Sports title since 2013 is included (minus the current year of course).

#3 Svpernaut, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  4. Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack Contributing Member

Thanks for the the info.

5. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I got some crazy deal... If it comes up again I'll let you know. Managed xbox s for ~$160 or so with BF1. Remember to use ebates and check slickdeals (as mentioned above), and use slickdeals app for deal alerts. There will be another push soon I'm sure.

Haha my deal was silly though, but might get lucky and down to $200 after ebates. I got mine through Dell and ebates was giving 12% cash back at. Msrp (so $299.99), even though paid no where close to that

On a side note LCAhmed, use the app for alerts, I got it working!

LCAhmed and Svpernaut like this.
  6. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Yesterday I was shopping on Nordstrom Rack through Ebates and got sidetracked. Well, NR's cart "times out," and it leaves the items listed/referenced in your cart, but removes the actual items from the cart. Anyway, I went back and added two of the about 10 items I had originally planned on purchasing back to my cart, and checked out. Well, I got credit for all 10 items via Ebates. It was only 1% cash back but found it interesting either way. "Expired" cart items still show up in your Ebates purchases via NR.

LCAhmed and CCity Zero like this.
  7. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

5 Star post.

8. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Man that's insane, it would have been awesome if they had 10% or something at the time, still cool though, free money is always nice :). I just recently started using ebates again, and some merchants have been doing 6-12% from Bf on, and on Dell for this Xbox S I have no idea why they did it at msrp for the Cashback, I also ordered a computer too and it did the same thing, well 10% back on msrp since it was a day later but still... It was a computer that was $750 (just basic 2 in 1, i5 7200u), used coupons to get it down to $640 after tax and ebates gave me $75 on top like it was msrp... If anyone is in market I highly recommend checking out ebates. Dell also had some free premier account or something you can join so I got another 5% and 2 day shipping. Unfortunately 5% is for later purchase but maybe I could get a game or something.

Also thanks for the heads up on EA account thing, I knew about it on pc but had no idea xbox had it (and also included 1 month trial). Unfortunately haven't had a chance to hook the Xbox up yet.

9. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

OP - in case you are still looking for an Xbox One S bundle, I just saw on slickdeals that there is a great deal at Target today. If you have a Target RedCard, and you can download the Cartwheel app, you get get it for $206.

https://slickdeals.net/f/9548280-20...le-w-cartwheel-today-only-target-b-m#comments

In case you don't have a RedCard or Cartwheel app, the comments say you can try price matching at Best Buy. Good luck!