1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Utah offering more money to Dmo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Dec 6, 2016.

1. basketballholic

That's not what happened.

2. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

Why are you acting like BJ hasn't already goofed? If he were simply acting in the best interest of his client, and is presumably adept at his job, he wouldn't have advised him to sign such a problematic offer sheet.

3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

So what exactly happened, champ? Why don't you tell us right away? My gut says you're going to wait for the situation to settle and then come out and say, "I knew it all along that there was more to it and that's what I told you guys"

Pen15clubber likes this.
  4. basketballholic

Because he hasn't.

5. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I hope the Rockets hold strong and force Dmo's hand

DonKnock and snowconeman22 like this.
  6. basketballholic

Read my posts. I've been telling you. This is all about an agent trying to preserve and increase his clients salary value by putting him in the best position to succeed and controlling transactions while under the contract. It's really very simple.

7. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

There's more to this guys. I'll let y'all know as soon as I can. I've already said too much. I'm important

8. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

But but but , what if I subscribe to your newsletter . Will you tell me then oh great one ?

9. rockpileindisma

Has anyone ever told you that you are a condescending prick

10. Sooner423

Yet his client is now in a legally binding agreement that he apparently didn't intend to enter. Why would you say that is? Should BJ not have anticipated any of this?

11. BigDog63

BigDog63 Member

That's just it. If you break a rule, you *should* have something to lose, right?

12. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

You have nothing to say. You've said nothing. Either be upfront or stop posting. It's really very simple.

13. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Like I said if you have been reading my posts that I have been very clear in stating that I've already said too much! All I can say to you is Yule see. Also **** Terrance jones and have my babies Ricky

FANfrom86toNow and Tha_Dude like this.
  14. split41

split41 Member

Agreed Bobby got screwed by Dmo and BJ, I'd be pissed reading all these Dmo drama if I was him

c1utchfan925 and DonKnock like this.
  15. basketballholic

Undoubtedly he anticipated every possibility, which you did not, which is why you're having difficulty understanding what is happening here.

By the way, I failed to mention you have not been privy to all the meetings, phone calls, discussions, involving BJ and the teams this summer. But BJ has. Wouldn't it make sense to understand this and to cut him some slack since he has been repping DMo and has been the one on the phone calls, in the meetings, etc.?

Or are you going to assume that you and a bunch of fans losing on a message board know more about this situation than BJ does and know better than BJ what DMo should do? I mean come on. At least acknowledge that you don't have access to nearly as much info regarding DMo's free agency as BJ does.

#395 basketballholic, Dec 6, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  16. basketballholic

I will keep posting in the manner I see fit. Take your own advice. Put up or shut up. If you can't understand what's going on here then shut up and keep reading.

17. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

You suck and sound like an idiot now. Just log off and go to bed. Come back to Clutchfans with a new name, or next season. Do us all a favor. This is a Rocket's fan site. You are something else, but I don't know what.

Tha_Dude likes this.
  18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Oooooooo meeetingsssssss and phone callsss!!!! Sexayyyy

19. Sooner423

Plenty of seemingly capable people who are "in the know" **** things up. Maybe BJ will be vindicated somehow, but this sure looks like a **** up to me, and to many knowledgeable objective observers.

20. BackdoorHarden

This thread is getting heated up like all DMO threads!

Where is TINMAN?