1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump gave $25k donation (bribe) to Pam Bondi

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Sep 5, 2016.

1. dmoneybangbang

Are you saying the GOP won't be obstructionist because of Johnson? What evidence do you have after 8 years of obstructionism that they'll play nice with an outsider.

His trade policies are most certainly not in the interest of the country. It doesn't bother you that the libertarian relied so heavily on military spending when he was Govenor?

It's funny how you completely ignored the size and scope of little old New Mexico with its 2 million people and $70 billion in GDP. Hillary was a senator with a state with $1.4 trillion in GDP. Typical Bobby.... Has to pick and choose what to reply to.

It's laughable how you purposely ignore the facts.... Gary Johnson is a laughable candidate who isn't remotely qualified to be president.

2. dmoneybangbang

I say again... Were the Mayors of Austin or San Antonio unavailable to run for presidency for the Libertarians?

What about the governors of Montana or North Dakota?

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He doesn't have anything, that's why when I ask for one instance he now ignores it.

Because we know there isn't any examples of corruption - the press would be all over it.

There's nothing but an email server. They compare that to Trump bribing an AG in Florida and potentially Texas to get a case dismissed.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm saying that if the country had a competent president that was willing to compromise to get things done then things would get done. Congress was a LOT more hostile to Bill Clinton than they have been to Obama, but he was a skilled politician so it wasn't a problem.

New Mexico is a purple state that has voted for the Democrat nominee in every presidential election since Reagan....so we know that Johnson can work with opposition when he ran that state as a Republican.

I think you probably think that, but I'm not sold that you really know what is in the best interest of the country.

Being a senator isn't running anything....you do know that there is a difference between legislative and executive right? Maybe?

He's the least laughable candidate in the worst presidential election cycle this country has ever seen in modern history.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Bobby - why are you ignoring the question about naming an instance of corruption by Clinton?

Should everyone assume you have been called out?

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I think the nominee of one of the two major parties giving a bribe to a public official to make a problem go away is a pretty big problem.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm fine with your childish belief that the millions the Clintons made while Hillary was in office had nothing to do with corruption. Feel free to live in that fantasy world. I understand that some partisan Democrats simply can't bring themselves to see the negatives about any of their own. It's okay, I accept you despite your shortcomings.

8. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Trump has admitted to bribing politicians for years

He claimed he bought Hillary

His reason was that his business is first.. and you have to do what you had to do to compete which was what everyone has to do

Now he wants to make America first because the bribary is to the point where its literally impossible and its bringing the country down. things must change

9. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Talking points work on CNN, not here. Put up or shut up. Answer the question.

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Read what I said over again if you failed to understand that I'm not even going to dignify that question with a response. If you seriously think Hillary is on the up and up then you are too childish to be discussing politics.

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

All I ask is for you to give one example and I will believe you. I haven't seen one so surely with all the long list you talked about you can easily provide one, then I will believe you completely. Give one example Bobby. Just one.

Surely you can do that instead of being so evasive and insulting people. I am asking you with the utmost respect. Please Bobby, give us just one example. Show us you have some substance.

It is illegal to give money to someone to influence the outcome of an investigation against you. Investigations are being launched. by multiple states.

He could be in deep trouble on this one - it could make Hillary's email scandal look like nothing.

12. dmoneybangbang

Nope. GOP made it their plan to oppose Obama no matter what.

A state with the GDP of Sugar Land or the Woodlands..... Should I start a slow clap for you?

LOL. You still think Republicans got the debt under control under the Obama administration.... This is chess not checkers lil Bobby.

There's not much to run in New Mexico which is my point. I know the difference, was trying to make it simple for you by illustrating how being the governor of New Mexico isn't impressive at this stage.

Absolutely not. Johnson is not remotely qualified or Stein.

Bless your heart.

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Gotcha, you are just a Democrat partisan hack who will stick your fingers in your ears when confronted with reality.....seems there is a lot of that going on.

Anyway, it's been fun children, but this is going nowhere. Big kid talk simply isn't for you guys.

14. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You're avoiding the question. No one said anything about not being able to "see the negatives about any of their own." These posters have clearly stated the negatives regarding Clinton's use of a private email server. So, your statement there is false.

Now, if you can't answer a direct question with even one example- since you are the one pushing the topic, then YOU are responsible for backing it up- then your statement about Clinton and corruption is also FALSE.

Conjecture is not equivalent to facts.

Posters- if Bobby the Great cannot provide one example of Clinton's corruption, please note that this is an example of making an assertion that does not have a basis in fact. Plain and simple.

15. dmoneybangbang

LOL... By that same logic you are a Republican partisan hack... Now run along lil Bobby and play your checkers.

16. dmoneybangbang

Bobby can't provide much of anything.

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not even a Republican....but given how bad you are at following along in conversation, you probably don't realize that.

Anyway, it's been fun but you kids need to learn a LOT more before you can hold an intelligent conversation about politics.

18. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

It wont go anywhere because it could expose and bring down the american political system and 90% of all politicians

now im not saying that would be a bad thing.. im just saying it wont happen/go anywhere

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lxaKUo5naoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. dmoneybangbang

I'm sure that's why you tout their party line when it comes to Obama... Just run away Lil Bobby.... let us play our chess here.

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Bobby is a joke. He isn't a Republican even though he still is one of the few dolts who still supports Iraq v2 and propagates the whole "Obama NEVER compromises with Republicans. Republicans do all the compromising" spiel. What non-partisan independent touts such obvious Republican party lines?

#60 fchowd0311, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016