1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

180lb dude that's in great shape VS a 125lb (flyweight) professional MMA fighter: Who wins?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by JMAD21, Aug 21, 2016.

Tags:
?

Who wins?

1. 125lb pro

122 vote(s)
    93.8%
  2. 180lb dude in good shape

8 vote(s)
    6.2%
  1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

would you rather fight:

100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck

2. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

If your bro has no skills and runs into a 125lb dude who simply knows how to throw a punch and has scrapped enough to know what it is like would have a decent chance of beating him. This times five if your bro thinks he will win just by showing up and weighing 180. Two of the fastest beat downs I've ever seen were of bodybuilders who thought being big was enough to win the fight.

3. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

He is a PRO at fighting vs someone that is not.

4. Buck Turgidson

A horse sized duck would **** you up.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Alright, I'm gonna assume that's hypothetical right? I mean, right? But I'd have to answer neither because a horse sized duck is to terrifying to even contemplate and duck sized horses? How could you even fight them? They're too adorable. I mean, seriously, picture them all trying to eat one apple. Oh my god, that's too cute.

[​IMG]

7. Celebriduck

Celebriduck Member

What about prime Bruce Lee vs prime Mike Tyson?

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Mike Tyson literally kills him accidentally.

9. Asian Sensation

Your brother wouldn't land a single punch.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Bruce Lee win but loose his left ear

11. omgTHEpotential

LOL. Prime Mike Tyson was terrifying. I mean terrifying in a way where you are literally scared for the other fighters.

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

A horse-sized duck would bite Tyson's ear off ... then all hell breaks loose ... as Tyson goes whirling dervish, spazmanian devil on the freak-of-nature duck ... and the crowd holds their breath as the cloud of feathers settle to see the winner.

13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Related.

A random guy takes on a women's Gold Medalist in swimming.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ow7wEnwbbM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Newlin

Newlin Member

I would like to see this fight happen. Would be an interesting experiment. Maybe make this into a Kickstarter campaign to raise a little money to pay the proffesional fighter and any medical bills in case your brother gets hurt. DO IT!

15. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

LOL Weight means nothing. Prime example is JJ Fatt. About 300 lbs of greasy mcDonalds burgers and cheese fries and cream soda.

This 125lb flyweight will knock down JJ Fatt within seconds and it won't even be close. It's all about athleticism and skill which JJ Fatt and other overweight fake tough guys severely lack.

16. omgTHEpotential

Isn't JJ Watt like a ridiculously good athlete? I don't follow NFL much though, I could be wrong.

17. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

You are wrong. JJ Fatt is the epitome of unathleticism with moobs hanging.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hopefully I can lose that 'unathletic' tag now... Lol <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DBWH?src=hash">#DBWH</a></p>&mdash; JJ Watt (@JJWatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/JJWatt/status/42436743206674432"></a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Believe me he stands zero chance against a 125lb athletic, skillful and smart person. Those are qualities Fatt doesn't possess.

18. omgTHEpotential

Wow, sorry about that. LOL. My sarcasm detector is way off today.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah "freak athlete" is a better way of putting it. With literally any training, and perhaps even without any, JJ Watt would tear the "125lb athletic, skillful and smart person" limb from limb.

Skill matters usually, but it's not going to overcome that much of a disadvantage.

A silverback gorilla has no MMA training whatsoever and I'm pretty sure they'd murder literally any human in hand to hand combat regardless of size, athleticism, or training. For a 125 lb person, fighting JJ Watt would be no different.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Still not sure whether you're jokin, Watt has a very low body fat percentage and is pretty shredded. ONe google image search will easily show you. At least mock someone without making something up.