1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wikileaks Releases Nearly 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 22, 2016.

1. bongman

bongman Member

When has the KKK endorsed anybody who was not a racist? They seem to get it.

2. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

... Yeah, I think this post is an example of why you shouldn't do that.

I really do worry sometimes about the TL;DR crowd.

3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Okay, so you can't give me an example. Moving on.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Wait, are you asking whether KKK members or leaders have endorsed Trump?

5. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Trump is a racist sexists homophone islamophobe transphobe xenophobe bigot racist sexists homophone islamophobe transphobe xenophobe bigot racist sexists homophone islamophobe transphobe xenophobe bigot racist sexists homophone islamophobe transphobe xenophobe bigot racist sexists homophone islamophobe transphobe xenophobe bigot racist sexists homophone islamophobe transphobe xenophobe bigot racist sexists homophone islamophobe transphobe xenophobe bigot racist sexists homophone islamophobe transphobe xenophobe bigot

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hbJInn7wF6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  8. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

9. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

10. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

You are basically say they could do anything they want and you will still support them. This is not about politics, this is a fundemantal violation of your democracy, or whichever you call this rigged system is

2 people like this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Huh, it sounds more to me like he is saying he doesn't like either option but will choose the one that's least dangerous to the nation.

12. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

LOL!!!!! are you for real? OR was this your sarcastic joke?

You do know that Byrd had long since abandoned the Klan and started supporting civil rights legislation long before this photo was taken, right?

My other question is how was this prominent member of the Klan sure who the other members had all given their money to?

13. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Ppl are making this a Trump VS Hilary thing, but this is about DNC making it felt like the Democratic voters had a choice but in reality it was all staged. HRC was anointed to be the next POTUS from the get go, and Bernie was placed as a stepping stone for HRC. On top of that now you have hard evidence that major news media colluded with DNC to sway votes away from another candidate when DNC is suppose to be neutral.

If this doesn't piss every single American off I don't know what will. This is a huge slap in the face to US Democracy.

14. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

After #DNCLeaks, and also looking at HRC's choice of VP, I am sure both candidates are equally bad

15. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

But I think people are pissed off about it. That doesn't change who the two major party candidates are in the presidential election.

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm not voting for Hillary. I'll be voting third party. But they aren't both as bad. Trump is a million times worse. As bad as Hillary is, that's saying a lot.

17. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

Its time to look into third party candidate

18. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

This is supposed to bring you closer, knowing the extent of your parties screwing you.

One party, two factions.

If these guys can pay masses of people to feign outrage, and they are willing to do it for small things, they will do it on a larger scale when the going gets tough.

Get your **** together. This is none of your faults. This is being done to all of you. Not to Bernie. Not to Trump. Not to Hillary. This is an attack on American citizens. Stop b****ing at each other.

2 people like this.
  19. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

I am not so sure about that. Sure, HRC got the experience and looking at her corrupted influences she could surely bring the Congress together. But some of these emails alluded her ties to money laundering and illegal use of Clinton foundation, not to mention ties to corporations and Saudis.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Connies have it so bad, the only way to win is to disgust the Bernie bros into something stupid