1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KJ McDaniels in support of former Miss Alabama in saying Dallas Cop Murderer is a Martyr

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rockets0515, Jul 12, 2016.

1. dram1

dram1 Member

Yeah...I believe the "Jah1" poster is gone...and any posts referring to one of this user's posts. That guy was a radical instigator.

2. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It really is sad.

"That cop killer is a martyr because racism and slavery!!!" :rolleyes:

I'm really worried where this country is headed.

1 person likes this.
  3. malakas

malakas Member

so now we go with the excuse " of previous good conduct"
    What a nice lawyer.
    I have heard all kind of excuses here.
    "Previous good conduct". "Immature and young" "Can't judge a black person if you are not black yourself"

Except that article does not include condemning of the killings only a failed attempt to explain the point of view of actually CONDONING murders. Video clearly says
    " I DO NOT FEEL SAD" for murder.
    "I WANT TO FEEL SAD BUT THE SHOOTER WAS A MARTYR"
    Embelishment with tears and touchy touchy feelings to try to excuse supporting such crimes are useless.

2 people like this.
  4. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

Repped. I could not agree more!!

It's a scary day to be an American indeed!!

5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

what a strange thing to say right after leaving church lol

6. RESINator

RESINator Member

Malakas don't waste your time. This was originally about KJ supporting a murderer. I think everyone can agree on that. It had nothing to do with race until Nimo brought it in here. These apologists are really trying to stretch the narrative into some twisted truth.

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

And here I thought you were just trolling.

Feel free to throw the insults though, shows you be more smart than me little brain her dur. You have to be very mad to nut understand that I don't support KJ here. I support his right and civility but still you can't comprehend that someone could defend someone's rights while not supporting the person. I support the second amendment too you know but keep being an angry little man.

Can't attack the topic so you attack the person. Grow up.

#547 REEKO_HTOWN, Jul 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  8. Nimo

Nimo Member

Did you really read my post as an excuse? Really?

Since we're picking and choosing quotes, how about

" nobody deserves to lose their lives and I know that those police officers had families and people who loved them and that they didn't deserve to die..."
    "witnessing such atrocities - both against citizens and officers of the law."
    I offer my deepest condolences to all the families who lost their loved ones this week, including the officers in Dallas.

How's that for condemnation?

9. Rockets0515

Rockets0515 Member

The double standard is so blatantly obvious, there will be no consequences for KJ. I personally will never support him as a player on the Rockets.

2 people like this.
  10. Nimo

Nimo Member

Unfortunately for you, not everyone agrees with that. You can go to the first couple of pages of this thread and you'll see that from the start.

And not ONCE have I brought race into the conversation. NOT ONCE.

11. malakas

malakas Member

Uhm yeah that's exactly as meaningful as a criminal saying to the judge "Oh I'm so sorry and crying and couldn't help myself" but here he was doing the deed and just finding excuses. And when released he will do the same.

Did she or did she NOT call him a martyr in the video??
    Saying OHHH I feeel so saddd and cry and giving condolences and then say he's a martyr is empty words.
    Actualy forget it. It's an INSULT. Calling the murderer of your family a martyr and then have the audacity to also say you are sad and give condolences? GTFO.

Excuses to try to twist the blatant truth.

12. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

When you support people who support racism and make excuses for those who do......you become the topic!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  13. Nimo

Nimo Member

Well you said the article didn't condemn, so I showed you that it actually did. You picked and chose quotes from said article, I did the same.

I know you can't take the time to read all my posts on this but I am in no way condoning her use of that word. By definition of the word martyr ( paraphrased: someone killed for their beliefs), it doesn't even make sense to use that word there. I totally understand why she was suspended and might lose her job. However, KJ retweeted an article that also included condemnation of the killings, remorse and sadness over the loss of life. He didn't just retweet the initial video. He retweeted the whole article. You can't just pick and choose and say he was supporting half of the article but not the other half.

14. marky :)

marky :) Member

Bruh. I think you should step away from this thread for a couple of days.

15. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

While I can't without a doubt conclude his saying "Preach" to this article was a condoning of the murders, I can conclude that it was not condemning them(since that wasn't in the article). So with that said I can't support him.

There was only one morally right stance regarding the murders, and that was condemning them.

16. dram1

dram1 Member

I have a feeling that KJ's oncourt play is going to make the decision to support him much easier...he is on his way to James "Flight" White status anyway.

17. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

So does that make Trump supporters racists?

Answer that question. Like I said read my posts and tell me where I said I support KJ?

18. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

I don't see condemnation. I see regret. A difference.

19. dram1

dram1 Member

"Preach!!" = "You go girl!! Tell'em!"

20. dram1

dram1 Member

You only prove that she was divided emotionally. But the very fact that part of her felt like the killer's actions were justified martyrdom was the disgusting part.