1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KJ McDaniels in support of former Miss Alabama in saying Dallas Cop Murderer is a Martyr

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rockets0515, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Who knows? He's not the brightest poster here, maybe he doesn't even know what he supports and what he doesn't.

2. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, all of it. You don't make excuses for the murder of 5 innocent people. You should be ashamed of yourself for continuing this crusade, just give it up already.

3. Nimo

Nimo Member

No. She understood the anger but didn't agree with the act that came from the anger. That is why she is torn.

4. Nimo

Nimo Member

You obviously haven't read my posts. Nowhere have I condoned the murder. Try reading first

5. Nook

Nook Member

Again...... when you make the statement that you do not feel sad about the officers that lost their life, and you feel strong enough about to release it to the public; it isn't going to really matter how you try to preface your comments.

6. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

"People still haven't read the article"

Lmao yes we have, still a pos thing to say and to post it and say "preach" is ****ty as **** too

1 person likes this.
  7. bballjunkie

bballjunkie Member

I read it. Maybe reading comprehension is not my strong suite, but I'd actually like to hear what about the shooter being a martyr did I miss? Sure, she later apologized for feeling conflicted and said that she wished she didn't feel like the shooter was a martyr. However, she did say it and only apologized after all of the backlash and after being suspended from her job. She then included something about all atrocities against citizens and police officers being wrong. I guess she gets a gold star now. I believe everyone knows what KJ meant by “Preach”. She at least retracted her statement a bit. KJ just says, “I ain’t say it”

Poor people were conflicted and said some things they shouldn’t have and posted it to the Internet. Maybe people should think for a change before posting insensitive and racist things on the Internet for the world to see their true colors. Oh well. You know KlutchQT, I appreciate most of your posts and am a bit surprised you would try to play dumb with her comments.

1 person likes this.
  8. Nimo

Nimo Member

I agree. She chose words that will bring on some consequences. But KJ retweeted the article that included comments from her initial video, her comments afterwards, and words from the writer. It is not like he just retweeted the initial video.

9. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Losing Nimo

2 people like this.
  10. D-rock

D-rock Member

I thought KJ just lacked BB IQ. Didn't realize he was completely ignorant as well.

11. malakas

malakas Member

"oH I'm so sorry mr president I know it was a mistake and I feel sooo sad about it and I went to the church and all, but I did commit that crime"
    Same thing here.
    You can try to flower and preface the statement as much as you want but it will be the same. Support of a mass murderer and support of racism.

12. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

Don't even waste your time. I clearly stated that they shouldn't even be speaking on her thoughts, but of course they took that as "STOP BLAMING US FOR PAST TRANSGRESSIONS!" Lmao

Just move on, it's hopeless...

13. rockpileindisma

If you don't agree with me you are either racist or you didn't read the article.

14. malakas

malakas Member

LMAO why we shouldn't be speaking about her thoughts?
    Freedom of speech MUCH?
    Who are you to say who has the right or not to discuss other people's opinions?:rolleyes: And based on what exactly? RACE?

Now that's RACIST.

1 person likes this.
  15. Nimo

Nimo Member

I shed a tear

16. rockpileindisma

Were you not in here when someone actually brought up slavery as an excuse for this? And then someone replied his ancestors were slaves too and then the rebuttal to that was "but you can tell I'm black when you first meet me" but ya go ahead and act like they just started saying that **** out of the blue

1 person likes this.
  17. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lol that was actually him that brought up stuff from 400 years ago. He even stated "400 years" if I recall correctly

18. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

It was very irresponsible to retweet an article with several varied emotions from different sources and times and only say "Preach". Preach what? In order to retweet the article he had to have seen the click bait and still wanted his name and the words "Preach" to be connected with it. I'm not seeing how the backlash against him is unwarranted.

19. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

Don't waste your time

20. Nimo

Nimo Member

I actually agree with most of this. It wasn't a smart move and we can say that. But I don't think it means he supports the murder of police officers like most here are saying.