1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White people hate thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

I haven't heard anyone state anything about 1964 in this or any recent thread but you. Do you have any ideas for ending racism?

2. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

You mean used by people such as yourself?

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Someone has to use the sequence of numbers of '1964' to express they believe that black people are making up claims of racial bias today? Wut? I really am confused?

Do you think black people today are overstating their claims of racial bias towards them especially by law enforcement? If you answer 'yes' which your previous rhetoric in other threads suggest, then why should I immediately jump to 'solutions'? I would be debating an empty wall that doesn't even believe in the initial premise.

#463 fchowd0311, Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Are you the one who says political correctness is cultural Marxism and then calls it a day?

5. Anas acuta

Anas acuta Member

Stop talking about it

I know I'm late to this one, but remember when Dylan Roof went into the black church and killed nine people? Obama immediately referred to him as racist.

When a black panther radical kills 5 Dallas cops, Obama says that his motive isn't clear yet...

tells you all you need to know

2 people like this.
  6. cml750

cml750 Member

Yes, but people like Obama like to keep fanning the flames. He has set race relations back decades. It is all part of a divisive agenda. As long as he can keep making people feel like victims, he drives wedges to get votes. It is truly sad and pathetic. He runs his mouth before he even knows what happened like he did with the "gentile giant" hands up don't shoot lie or stating the Cambridge police acted stupidly before he knew the facts. Even with these latest shootings we do not know all of the facts but he never wants a good tragedy to go to waste to push his pathetic agenda.

1 person likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

"Then the targeting of police by the shooter here, an act not just of demented violence, but of racial hatred." - President Barrack Hussein Obbummer.

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The surest way to solve a problem is to stop talking about it. Heh. Tells you all you need to know!!11!

9. Buck Turgidson

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q3nUFLwwtSA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. Buck Turgidson

Hitler loved dogs. I love dogs. Therefore....

11. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

There's no hate for the majority and the privileged. When I can feel tranquility with enough money to travel and live my life with my son and live my life in peace and happiness. I might feel sympathy for your cause. All I feel as a super marginalized minority without a dime to my name but struggling to get by is nothing for your cause. I'm sorry I have to take care of myself more than care for you.

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

To be fair to fchowd's take on RocketsLegend, jcee, and this election, think of it kinda like this.

You go to a Rockets game, and you're having a good time, but you look across the Toyota Center, and there's a whole section of skinheads. Weird, you think. Maybe it's some sort of corporate team building. But no, sure enough, at half time, they unfurl a Nazi flag and loudly, drunkenly sing Die Wacht Am Rhein.

Well, they can watch the NBA I guess, you think. It's a free country and they paid their money. Has nothing to especially do with the Rockets themselves.

But then you notice on TV, that they even travel to away games for the Rockets, and there are no skinheads that cheer for other teams. And then you kind of started to see hints that the Rockets were encouraging this, or definitely not discouraging it. They had "powder your scalp" night, for example.

:grin:

13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

My fondest memories of when the Rockets were their greatest...free white robe nights when Dream scored 30 or more during Ramadan.

We gotta rename the Toyota Center into the Buick Center. Make America Great by sponsoring American brands!

Ridiculous!!

14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I'm not sure why people get away with ignoring this one. I understand it doesn't fit the narrative they want to have. But it is what Obama actually said about the attack.

Not only does it not fit the narrative, it directly contradicts the narrative. Anas Acuta, cml750, and anyone else can ignore it if they wish.

Though it would be nice, just once, for them to admit they were wrong.

15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Someone had to do it...

1 person likes this.
  16. okierock

I misread your post the first time I read it I thought it said this.

I think this applies to a significant number of people who are part of the majority but are struggling to get by and really don't have time to sympathize.

17. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

It's funny how this post received not one single response, yet there have been replies to every other post you've made in this thread. Very telling.

18. okierock

That post wasn't responded too because the level of projection of his bias towards what white people think about black people was so wrong and egregious that everyone was in shock of it's stupidity.

19. fchowd0311

You don't think white supremacists believe they are superior to blacks?

20. CapelaOnlyFan

CapelaOnlyFan Member

Lol you should run for President