1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OUR Portland Trail Blazers vs. YOUR Houston Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BlazerGal, Feb 24, 2001.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Well said [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] , your reap what you sow baby .

------------------

2. Houston_baller3

Steve-28pts,7ast,8reb
    Cat-21pts,5ast,7reb
    Mo-22pts,3blks,5reb
    Dream-15pts,5blks,12reb
    Houston-97
    Blazers-83

------------------

3. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

The Blazers are the next victim. The compaq center will be unusually packed, and they will see a team far from the one they saw earlier in the season. You talk about Damon getting the best of Steve? Well, so has Terrell Brandon in the past, but Steve and the Rockets took it to them like they are gonna take it to the Blazers.By the way Blazergirl, Rasheed and company won't be able to beat up on the Rocks frontcourt anymore cause Dream is back and Mo is a new man. No more Bullard/Kenny combo's to feast on. The Blazers are not a great offensive rebounding team, and they are getting OLD. The Rockets should be able to run the fast break on them, and just tire them out.

Rockets 103
    Blazers 91

------------------

4. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

Yup, you are!

------------------
    Fuggetabout it

5. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Just tell Sabonis to speak english this time when Steve dunks on his ass LMAO [​IMG]

------------------
    President of the Steve Francis, Jamal Crawford,Larry Hughes, and Charles Woodson fan club.

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You also know how to use that talent to somehow come up short every year. You act as if you find diamonds in the rough or something. You guys try to buy your way to a championship and fail miserably. It's tradition... you and Utah have that in common. At least they try to do it with the same lineup for the past 50 years. You guys get fresh new faces to continue the tradition of failure.

------------------
    "Ive seen more class at a Pig Humpin Contest ." -- moestavern19 makes headlines again, and in the process leaves little doubt as to what Saturday nights in his hometown of Lompoc, California are like.

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

LOL! This is sweet... I have to capture this before she edits it.

Thanks for the info, BlazerGal.

...obviously Portland has decided to send one of their brighter citizens to hoist their flag... [​IMG]

------------------
    "Ive seen more class at a Pig Humpin Contest ." -- moestavern19 makes headlines again, and in the process leaves little doubt as to what Saturday nights in his hometown of Lompoc, California are like.

8. Francis3

Francis3 Member

LOL

------------------
    "Break off the block like Maurice Green" --- Steve Francis

President of the Moochie Norris fan club.

9. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Man, glad to see that the Trailblazers fans sent their biggest and brightest over here! Yeah, you WILL kiss our ass. But the trash talking is reserved to the ESPN board, so go over there. And enjoy Quitten's 10 points, 5 rebounds and "phenomenal" defense when he is getting lit up by the likes of Bryon Russell and Rick Fox and is sucking about 18 million dollars off your cap. Portland will never win a championship with this squad. And that bring a tear to my eye, and joy to my heart!

------------------
    Dream a deadly Dream. . .

10. Elvis Costello

BlazerGal, or whatever you manage to call yourself,

You have given an unfortunate insight into your life, or lack thereof. Why waste your time going to a website to write smack
    on behalf of the Trailblazers? Perhaps you haven't had a date since the late 70's (which would be the last time the Trailblazers won a championship), or you are one of our "special" fans, but at least try and compensate for whatever problems that occuring in your life by steering clear of this web-site and venting elsewhere. It is not fair to the Rockets fans and especially not to the people that are the administrators of the site, Clutch and Jeff- they don't go to your job and knock the ***** out of your mouth, afterall ; ).
    Oh, by the way, the Blazers are never going to win a title with the current team. Too many $70 million role players and not enough shooters. Later!

------------------

11. Valio!

Valio! Member

Actually, I dont mind a little bantering with BlazerGal. She's not overly obnoxious or anything (at least most of the time)and generally only shows up before her team kisses ass..I mean..plays against the Rockets...

------------------
    "Segregation is an absolutely horrid practice - except when it comes to numbers and letters. I just don't think they should be mixed." - P. Mesku on his dislike of algebra

12. haven

haven Member

Relativist: The misuse of stats *annoys* me. I'm sure we're all guilty of it (including me) now and then, but it especially bothers me when it's thrown in here and there like an ornament. No substance, just decoration to illogical argumentation. Even if it's in good fun, that bothers me.

------------------
    Why is it that everytime BC defeats a major conference opponent, that opponent promptly goes on a losing streak?

PS. Notre Dame sucks

13. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

wahahahahhhahhahah heeeheheheheheh hoooooohahoahhahahahahahahhahahahhh ::rolling on the floor:hhhhaaaaaaaaaaahooooohahahehehehehehhehehehehehhe ::stomach cramp::: hahahahhahahaeehheheheheheh ahahhaha

------------------
    "Wahooo"-homer
    I'm not only a fan but I'm also the bartender at clutchcity chat
    For the last time I'm not Tybrave!!!!!

14. JCBlazersGirl33

Hey Blazer girl, just curious, do you have a moniker on any Blazer boards?

This will be a very interesting game. Htown has been playing well since the rejuvination of Hakeem. This is one of the few times this season all of our top players are healthy. Now that Scottie is back in the line up, Portland has their floor general back (damon has been in a slump lately and this should help shake it off) and they need to reestablish that chemistry that had them rolling to 10 straight wins. I hope they begin to shake off that nonchalant attitude that has them playing to the level of their competition and maybe scottie can begin shaking off that rustiness. I predict the Blazers will squeak by. In the race for HCA, they better get up for every game. [​IMG]

15. Valio!

Valio! Member

Are all Blazer fans female or something?

------------------
    "Segregation is an absolutely horrid practice - except when it comes to numbers and letters. I just don't think they should be mixed." - P. Mesku on his dislike of algebra

16. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

BlazerGal - you're less obnoxious than most. Here are a few things to think about:

1) The first two games were with Cuttino off the bench.

2) Shandon Anderson was 1-8 in the prior 2 meetings.

3)Dream is historically a slow starter and has yet to block a shot against the Blazers.

4) The Blazers have shot TWICE as many free throws in this years 2 games.

5) The Blazers won the first 2 meetings last season before losing the 3rd game (in Houston). That game gave the Rocks a record of 14-24. (The Rockets became 29-46 after beating you in game 4).

Are the Blazers favored? Sure. Will they "kick the Rockets a**es"? Don't bet the ranch on it!

------------------
    GATER

17. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

The Blazergirls are fun, man. I wish they'd come over more often. But hey Blazergirs, watch out for rascal. meo yeoo!

------------------

18. JCBlazersGirl33

"Are all Blazer fans female or something?"
    Actually, most Blazer fans on the blazer board are males.

------------------
    PHILOSOPHY "Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: 'mankind'. Basically, it's made up of two separate words -- 'mank' and 'ind'. What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."

19. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Ever Since Shawn Kemp Went there!!!!!!!!! LMAO!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------

20. JCBlazersGirl33

I sincerely doubt anyone finds that tub of goo attractive. Most Portland fans look down on the lockerroom-hotdog-snatching blimp. Besides, save for te Xmas Laker game,Sean Klump has been a nonfactor.