1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Rant] Drivers that don't use turn signals/blinkers?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dmc89, Sep 21, 2012.

Tags:
  1. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Good talk radio, good podcast, good golf, tennis... Whatever makes you happy!

2. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

Nothing technically wrong with going to the front(other than it makes you look like a dickweed). That's actually the way the the zipper merge is supposed to work. But people drive like crap. They stack up in one lane with several people flying up the other lane to the front.

If half the people in the stacked up lane moved into the other lane and if people merged in controlled manner, things would go faster.

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

What about drivers who get pissed as hell and follow you for a couple of miles tailgating you as close as possible to try and make you get in an accident?

Of course then they have to pull up next to you with their window down screaming like a maniac.

Always fun.

4. KellyDwyer

KellyDwyer Contributing Member

"For years I didn't dine and dash, but I tried once and it's only like $12 -- and it only costs these people like four bucks to make me and omelet with coffee, geez!"

We all have ****in' babies, dude. That's why we plan ahead and get over. Don't justify being a total *******.

And anyone that lets these assholes in is a complete and total wuss.

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Good one. Apples to apples for sure.

6. nono

nono Member

I've driven all around the country and I am pretty sure Houston has the worst drivers. The roads are ****ed up as well and traffic is amongst the worst in the entire country.

Not using a signal doesn't annoy me as much as the people who drive through parking lots, putting everyone in danger just to save themselves half a second of time. ****ing morons.

God I hate Houston so much.

7. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Are you sure you've driven all around the country?

Because Houston has some of the better roads and drivers are MUCH worse elsewhere.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

That is so freakin' true. Sad, but true, and if you "express" your displeasure at the ******* who nearly caused you to have an accident because he/she didn't signal and simply decided to change lanes, not even looking to see who's there, that ******* is apt to take a pistol out of his/her glovebox and take a shot at you.

9. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

A lot of pick-up truck drivers do this

10. Rox11

Rox11 Member

I came to the conclusion pickup truck drivers are the champs at being the worst/douchiest of anyone on the road. Minivans are in 2nd place because of actually having dangerous clueless drivers.

11. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I use them in parking lots. You'd be surprised just how effective they can be.