1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Six

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rcoleman15, Jun 20, 2015.

1. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

More likely that it was Jaqen posing as Arya. The FM don't have her face but he can change his at will.

2. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

He can change his face, he can't change his stature to that of a little girl. (I'm assuming...)

3. MystikArkitect

Have a really hard time believing Arya would run around Braavos in plain sight knowing the Waif is after her with the ability to masquerade as a commoner.

I wonder if Dinklage had some issues with this season as his presence has been severely subdued as of late. Not sure any character has had an award winning presence this season.

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Good point. Between her avoiding birthing an heir and her note to her grandmother to get out of town, I'm guessing she's faking her piety. Tommen had broached the subject of religion with her, so I think she just ran with it when she saw opportunity to dupe him.

I assumed the idea was that the Brotherhood might have started off honorably enough but that they eventually just turned into bandits because they could.

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Withholding the ill na na gives her some level of power, no? I'm wondering what her play is as well.

6. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

What does that small paper that had the rose drawing stand for?

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Marge knows Cersei is behind her and her brother's imprisonment. Having the Tyrell army fight against a mob invasion only props up the Lannister's control on the throne. If she had let granny save her, she'd be going back to the same status quo and would have a high chance of either one being dead soon after.

Closing her box looks like the same play she used on Tonmen earlier, which helped wedge her firmly between Tonmen and Cersei.

She's building up the High Sparrow (through Tonmen) against Cersei just as Cersei did before when Marge and her bro got locked up.

Not sure if the writers have any deeper plans with the High Sparrow. He seems like a paper thin foil to throw against the two while teasing some allegories of how early Christians seized control of the Roman Empire.

8. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Makes sense to me.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

10. 713

713 Member

If GRR gave Lyanna Mormant 3 dragons, this series would be over 5 seasons ago.

1 person likes this.
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It's the Tyrell sigil. Confirms that Margery is playing the long game with the High Sparrow and not suckling from the teet of the faith.

12. dmoneybangbang

It did seem odd that they mentioned it. I am sure it has something to do with how the season resolves the crown vs faith issue. I got a feeling Cersei dies before witnessing Tommin dies per the witch's prophecy.

13. TMAC3

TMAC3 Member

14. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Just noticed she was at the Wildling camp when Sansa eyed the crow. That kid is such a hardo.

15. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Lol, for real. She's a beast.

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

People thought the show had passed the books. Then the showrunners circled back to collect all the tertiary plot lines they missed in the last go round.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Lets hope LSH is back.

DD

18. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Technically 2 seasons. She wouldn't be Lord until season 4.

19. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

LOL.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If George had given Lyanna Mormont 3 dragons this story would have been over 4 seasons ago. <a href="https://t.co/csRVNShZ57">pic.twitter.com/csRVNShZ57</a></p>&mdash; B Mo (@TheBMo) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheBMo/status/739806412499341312">June 6, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It was an awesome introduction to the character.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Forreal

Is she in the books?

Rocket River