1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New teams to follow

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr Chuck Norris, May 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

Hey dumbass, how can someone "get" an intelligent owner? Les owns the team and this is the United States of America. I cant make him sell the team. Who says I am angry about this? I am a Rockets fan NO MATTER WHAT because basketball is just a game. I have a life outside of this and I dont let it get to me. In the end, this is just entertainment. I don't drink and there is nothing in this world that would cause me to start because I have a fulfilling life and I have joy in my life. These Rockets arent perfect but that isnt gonna stop me from enjoying my life. Lastly, yes...I am the intelligent one :grin:

2 people like this.
  2. clos4life

clos4life Member

I'm gonna bandwagon the Thunder throughout the playoffs and then, when the Rockets suck next season I'll see which wagon to get band back on.

In the meantime, I hope things fall apart so bad for D'Antoni that we get a #1 pick in the draft and that Pringles gets fired in less than a season.

3. Mr Chuck Norris

FIRE! PASSION! EMOTION! I love it! Les doesn't care but You do! GOOD FOR YOU SON!

4. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Don't start a thread about this. Just stop following the team.

1 person likes this.
  5. jbasket

jbasket Member

Bye Felicia.

1 person likes this.
  6. MFG16

MFG16 Member

I don't get how some of you guys can switch teams like its nothing. I don't like the owner. I don't like the front office. I don't even like some of the players, but I'll be a fan of this team until I die.

1 person likes this.
  7. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Eff you! See ya!!

1 person likes this.
  8. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I'm not trying to follow another team, but if you are as disgusted as I am with where we are and where we are headed, it's not selling out to voice your displeasure in extreme ways. It's not just about a coaching change; it's about an owner who is running this team into the ground. Can you blame fans for not wanting to watch their team run into the ground by an owner who acts like a spoiled pre-teen? It is literally painful to watch.

9. Fantasma Negro

Get the **** out you whinny little crybaby. We don't neef fair weather fans like you. People like you give fan bases a bad name. Go root for the Warriors, go join Team Lebron, go anywhere but here. Andhere's a little tip, if you're gonna leave just ****ing leave, creating a post to say you're going to cheer for another team is poor decorum. There are children that lurk here and they don't need to see that weakness

1 person likes this.
  10. DustinS

DustinS Contributing Member

Are we finally going to rid ourselves of the few remaining LOFs? Or well they gain hope of a Linsanity return with Pringles?

11. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

The Seattle GoT....:rolleyes:

12. Mr Chuck Norris

It's people like ME? Not people like les ruining it, not people on this very website trashing the franchise player on a daily basis, not people like Howard quitting on the team, not the Lin fan who started this harden defense ****. its people like me who don't fill up the Toyota center. Not the gm (which honestly I'm not sure anymore) who drafts people like Marcus Morris, Sam dekker and Royce white. Not people like me who troll this site to the point where we can't have a good basketball discussion. No not them, it's people like me. Fair weather fans??? Incase you haven't known the weather has been real ****ing cloudy since May 2015. Fire McHale to JBB to dantoni who NOBODY else interviewed.... But no it's me giving this team a bad name. **** decorum I don't even know who that is. **** the lurking children. I'm surprised they haven't been added to Dantoni's staff as well.

13. TheresTheDagger

I'll never quit being a Rockets fan.

But my interest in the NBA will remain low until I see this team put in the effort I require as a fan.

If I wanted to see spoiled, uncaring, lazy, d-bags under perform, I'd simply watch Congress.

1 person likes this.
  14. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

I guess if I could make it through the CD years, I can make it through the D'Antoni years.

But forreal, **** LES.

15. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Lol. Sadly I work with congress and right now the rockets are actually making them look good.

Nah...but still, love the comparison.

16. Dentyne

Dentyne Member

Loyalty!

Awesome! :)

17. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Yeah all the bandwagoners can jump off. Just quietly leave. stop trying to be drama queens and starting threads to tell us you are leaving the Rockets fanbase

No one will miss you, I promise. Just be sure to take some of the delusional with you

18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

How many decades of mediocrity must one stand before one is not a 'fairweather fan'

Fair Weather indicates they is sun shine SOMETIMES

Rocket River

1 person likes this.
  19. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

It's just a game. If it is such a painful experience, just stop.

20. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

I'm becoming an NBA fan no longer exclusive to the Rockettes. Anybody who stays a fan just loves being tortured. Seriously, Rockets don't deserve your support