1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Possible WOJ] Rockets to interview key clutchfan members for HC position

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sajan, May 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Breitbard

Breitbard Contributing Member

Deleted

#61 Breitbard, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
  2. BackdoorHarden

Did they finally interview Harden2 Capella?

Those PNR with Harden to Capella would be awesome, unlike Harden to Dwight Hurt Feeling dude

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Nobody mentioned "what"? You don't have to be a Rockets fan to be the HC, do you?

4. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

"what" is about to show everyone that he is on Don Chaney's level.

1 person likes this.
  5. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

I did not get the job because I was told that I talked too much defense during the interview, which wasted too much time for Les and Harden.

6. Rokman

Rokman Member

Mine is lined up for tomorrow afternoon. The core of my philosophy hinges around the theory that when we score more points than the opposing team we win..... Every time! I'm going to blow their minds!!!!!

7. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

I got the job guys!

All I need to do is not higher my own staff, or implement any of my strategies. Morey gave his ideas to hang picked assistants.

But don't worry, I'm going to clap so hard, you can hear me even during away games. The resounding voice of my "try harder" shout echoing across the mountains. I will be a force to be reckoned with come play off time. You have nothing to fear.

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Don't count on it yet, Les is going to continue to bring in and interview irrelevant candidates for the next few months until you're forced to take another job.

9. photojoe

photojoe Member

Set up a gmail account.

Remember when Morey made a gmail account "rocketsfanslovegortat@gmail.com" (or something like that) and asked Rockets fans to email it when we were trying to get Gortat to sign here?

10. photojoe

photojoe Member

I'm about 90% sure that the majority of Clutchfans posters would be better at head coach that D'Antoni.

11. photojoe

photojoe Member

I'm holding out hope that the Rockets will sign me for a 4 year, 12million coaching contract.

And then fire me 11 games into that contract.

That way I can just sit back and enjoy making 12 million over the next 4 years.

12. Ranny

Ranny Member

The worst possible coaching staff ever would be:

LosPollosHermanos
    Cheke64
    Basketbahollic
    swyyyguy

It wouldnt matter who does what, they would suck at it either way.

I dont mind DD, he is so clueless that its funny. He could replace Clutch the bear. :)

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Waiting by my phone is getting old, clearly they should offer me the job, I would do it at half those other guys prices.

We would be instant champions - and I agree HP, I would make a better owner, just a couple billion short.

;)

DD

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

Interviewed last night, Le$ was excited about my presentation of half-court fast break offense.

But after some consideration I have decided to take an assistant HC job elsewhere.

15. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Hire me. I would hire Red Aurbach, Paul Bear Bryant, John Gotti and Scotty Bowman as my assistants. We would run an offense and defense that win games. We would get players that win games and my staff and I would motivate them to win games. Our pitch would be about winning when it matters most (when I say so which will be in the regular season and also the playoffs and always during an elimination game). Red Aurbach, Paul Bear Bryant and Scotty Bowman will be in charge of defense. If they can't get through to the players, John Gotti will be in charge of getting their attention. I will be in charge of the offense. I will basically just yell at Harden if he's holding the ball too long.

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

So whose brain got picked?

17. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I tried interviewing, but was asked to leave when I rode in on a tank. I did ask if this meant if I wouldn't get a 2nd interview. No response.

18. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I just heard hotballa was asked to leave his interview, too. However, not because he said that he thought employees shouldn't wear loose-fitting tank tops to work, so wants to require sleeved jersey's for every game. But rather remarking that he was uncomfortable with Les not wearing socks for an interview. Said it was rude.

19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Thanks for trying out - this team could use someone with such forward thinking ideas as the HCFB offense. I appreciate you trying. Our owner just won't listen to good ideas.

Bold choice, but you have to know your audience. I think Morey would've hired you instantly if you had ridden in on a segway.

20. Harden's beard

still better than JBB