1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't worry, Lin didn't win 6th man of the year, but he wins LOF's Man of the Year for the 4 year in a row!

2. sew

sew Member

TBH, Turner, Iggy, and maybe even Kanter deserved 6MOY over Crawford. Seems like they just give it to whoever averages the most points off the bench.

Meh. Lin getting some 6th man love. He's about where he should be in voting.

3. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

The Nets hired Kenny Atkinson as their new head coach. He was the assistant coach with the Knicks when Lin was there and help lin improved as an NBA player before Linsanity!!

What is the chance Lin will opt out this summer and join the Nets?

4. mikus

mikus Member

Ehh, honestly I think it's too early to talk about that. Let's see how the playoffs go first.

5. Cypress

Cypress Member

Typical Journey man:grin:

6. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

So you do subscribe to the Christian Post

7. tinman

Supporting Member

He doesn't subscribe, he just doesn't believe in their biased journalism.

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jamal Crawford is a 6th man LEGEND. No surprise he won today. <a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7">@JLin7</a> 7th in the voting.</p>&mdash; Howard Chen (@TheHoChen) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheHoChen/status/722462071619649537">April 19, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. tinman

Supporting Member

I'll vote for Jeremy as 7th man of the year

10. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

I don't think there's an award for NBA Most Serviceable Player of the Year, but maybe if some LOF makes a video about "why no MSPOY for Lin?", who knows what could happen.

11. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Never said there was... dumb dumb

When you see articles or a "movement" of racism or "bias against jeremy lin" for not getting 6man of the year award, let me know.

That's what you were predicting, right? Paranoid. Making sumfinn out of nuffin, lollll

12. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

Hahaha, I also don't think there is an NBA award for "in decent company being servicable players", lollll. Lin isn't 6MOY to the dismay of LOFs everywhere :eek:

13. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Nobody cares. You obviously do. Making sumffin out of nuffin.. smh

14. kanariya

kanariya Member

He is LOF in disguise judging from his join date.
    Fake LOH.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

these LOFs aren't even serviceable posters, see how they try to attack you when you slap them with the truth?

go redearth, slay them all

16. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

WHen the Hornets are out of the playoffs, I think it's fair time for this thread to be locked up and retired. For good.

And, unless Lin somehow ended up on the Rockets through an unforeseen trade, is there really a need for any thread called "2016/2017:Jeremy Lin as a ______?"

I don't see any "2015/2016: Ron Artest as a Los Angeles Laker" threads, so I think it's safe to wrap this one up when the Hornets are out.

For what it's worth, I think the Hornets will play the Heat much better as the series goes on, and Lin will probably have some decent games.

But, when you see how long this thread has gone,there's no reason to continue it once Jeremy is no longer in the playoffs.

Right? :)

17. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Clutch needs the page views. Hence, why dorkman is not only allowed, but probably encouraged to troll.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

Clutch needs the extermination of lofs

19. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Thought Lin was a 6th man of the year candidate? He got one more 1st place vote then I did. HayesisBack and yoeddy want to own this one? A distant 7th.

Once I got that out of the way, man roughing him up and playing him left is the blueprint. He hates contact. Dude badly needs a mid range game. Heat already knew that as Chalmers did it. Losing player like I have always said

#9899 King1, Apr 20, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  20. King1

King1 Contributing Member

HOW EXCITING111!!!!