1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 4/18/2016 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 17, 2016.

1. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

I absolutely hate Planet Charles but damn he is right about Harden and the Rockets tonight. Everyone should be fired.

2. Vivi

Vivi Member

Guys this team is just done, we've to accept it and move on, if there's no chemistry there's no way you can play team ball.

Btw i still cannot understand why Terry played so much in a physical game like this and vs a team which plays Livingston at the point...

3. ksny15

ksny15 Member

There isn't be person on this team who is actually good on defense. People need to stop thinking Bev and Ariza are good defensive players because they aren't.

4. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

because the Warriors are a great team................why are people not working this out. It is the system they run that makes them so good, not only Curry

5. HookemHorns1250

Usually I get upset about how Shaq/Chuck just say everything possible to disrespect Houston.

However, everything they said was completely true.

6. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

All we can take from HTR is that Westbrook have a good taste, the rest we knew

7. Medicine N Music

Medicine N Music Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Love the fact that they're laying into Harden. Everything they've said is true.

Harden just needs to quit doing whatever he's doing and just play defense on every play.

8. Wangmuncher

Wangmuncher Member

Who else heard Chuck say Klay was the best 2-guard in the league

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

Wrong

10. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

How??? They want even get him engaged into the offense... Hell they want even get DMo engaged into the offense...

Like the TNT guys stated.. All the other guys follow Harden, so if Harden decided to get the ball down low then the others would also...

T_Man

11. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

We are a laughing stock.

12. Rocketeer4Life

:confused: I assume you're sarcastic. Everything they said is 100% true.

13. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Shaq doesn't diss Howard anymore.

14. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

i rarely agree with shaq and chuck but they are SPOT F***ING ON. there's no way harden isn't purposely playing "defense" this terribly... just no way. anyone that had any pride wouldn't allow themselves to play so lazily.

it's crazy. and if he just flat out refuses to play defense then to hell with him. he makes it incredibly easy to dislike.

15. fonzie_004

fonzie_004 Member

KJ McDaniels might be able to guard livingston, or Iggy, but hey stuff it let's just play jason terry

16. Bryant2108

Bryant2108 Member

I hate agreeing with the Tnt crew, but they've got it all right. How come nobody could fix this during the season? I love this team, but I can't believe I'm staying up until 1:15/1:30 AM to watch this type of play..

1 person likes this.
  17. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Think I'm gonna go waste my time on farmersonly.com instead of watching this abortion of a game.

1 person likes this.
  18. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Everyone wants to **** on Morey but last year we all wanted to maintain the same group to aid the chemistry. So what does he do? He resigns Bev, Brewer, and KJ.

Then we all b**** that Harden needs a playmaker because of his 13 turnovers. In comes Lawson.

The defense is what's changed. Defense leads to better offensive opportunities for a run n gun/read and react/chicken without a head offense that we run.

Somewhere somehow this team went from top ten in defense to bottom ten.

19. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

Playoff Dwight looks great this year.

Harden's D is brutal.

Rockets don't deserve any praise right now.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

Atleast they're average. That doesn't excuse someone for being so non existent on defense. There's never been another true star that's been this bad and so often