1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoff hope is still alive

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatboyPhuong, Apr 8, 2016.

1. runamok

runamok Member

nicely thought out post repped!

1 person likes this.
  2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

We need to study what the Kings players leftover are good at. A good scouting job could be huge. The NBA is too good to take them lightly.

1 person likes this.
  3. Misa

Misa Member

Theres yet a chance we grab 7th and face spurs rather than warriors

4. 11Rox4Life3

11Rox4Life3 Member

no. there isn't. dallas and memphis have 42 wins.

5. PeppermintCandy

Worst case scenerio for me is that the Rockets lose to Sac, but then get in because Utah loses in LA. Nothing worse than backing into the playoffs.

6. Htown4life420

Htown4life420 Member

Ok so this is whats going to happen. All you people saying we are going to lose or we need a slightly higher lotto pick when we have a chance to get in the playoffs because we had a injury prone year. Now we are all healthy we are up with the best with our veterens (ariza, harden, bev, howard, brewer, smith, D-Mo).. the list goes on, as well as our young guys peaking right now (capela specifically which will be crucial to back up howard) FOR THE ROCKET FANS WHO WANT A LOTTERY PICK ARE YOU NOT TRUE FANS? WHY WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO GET IN THE PLAYOFFS ESPECIALLY WITH THIS GOOD TEAM. ALL THESE HATERS NEED TO GO AND ARE NOT TRUE ROCKET FANS. I HOPE THE ROCKETS WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP JUST TO SHUT UP ALL THE FAKE ROCKET FANS AND HOPE YOU ALL STOP ROOTING FOR THE ROCKETS. WE DON'T NEED YOU!!! and yes im marking down all the people in this thread including terrible clutchfans like . DaDakota <--- such a rocket pessimist and hater

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

All year I've wanted the Warriors to miss out on 73, but now I want them to get the record. The Bigger they are to Harden they fall!

8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

If we beat Sac, and the Jazz beat the Lakers, are we in the playoffs?

9. PeppermintCandy

Yes. Due to Utah losing today vs. Dallas, Houston and Utah have the same records. But Houston owns the tie-breaker.

10. Asian Sensation

We've won 2 in a row. Have we finally turned that corner?

11. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Thanks. Would feel so empty even if we pull through. I hope we make it to the playoffs, and give a good account of ourselves. That is the only way to salvage this season.

12. Asian Sensation

We're in control of our own destiny again. Feelz good man.

13. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Young guys peaking, who would that be? Good team, this so called good team had to have other teams with losing records lose games just to make the playoffs FYI.

14. OTMax

OTMax Member

Would be funny if we now lose to the Kings.

15. hakeemthagreat

After the loss against Phoenix I gave up on this team. They disappointed me more than any other season, and I've been watching since the World Be Free era. Now that we're probably going to make the playoffs I just hope they give 100% effort. I hope JB isn't making random, impulsive subs (like giving Beasley 2 DNP's). I hope Dwight doesn't pout and not play hard when he doesn't get touches. I hope Brewer isn't running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

If we play GS I just hope we play to our max potential. That's it

16. King1

King1 Contributing Member

What? Get the **** outta here

17. lexled

lexled Contributing Member

A while back i wrote that we didnt really deserve to be in the playoffs. Now that they are almost here, i hope we make it. I dont care about the draft pick to Denver, i mean, what would we really get? Everyone in the playoffs is 0-0. Get hot at the right time and anything can happen. Lets beat the Kings first though.

18. lalala902102001

Losing to the Kings at home would be the perfect ending to this disaster of a season. Let's do it Rockets.

19. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

[​IMG]

20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Objectively, I want the Rockets to lose to the Kings just for the draft pick and to save the embarrassment.

However...I don't think I can bring myself to actively root for the Rockets to lose when a win gets them into the playoffs. I don't know. It's weird. I'll be fine with either outcome but I won't "hope" for a loss.