1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Coward sucks!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Motiejunas, Mar 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Harden-DMO-Beasley Tandem seems to work

2. jlowe362

jlowe362 Member

Now he doesnt suck around the rim, but ill give you this. That money could be used in better purposes

3. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

He was brought in to anchor the defense and most games he's not giving the effort. He does those Kevin Love rebounds where he doesn't contest and just runs to the rim for a hopeful rebound. The problem there is most NBA players can hit point blank non contested shots at a high clip. On top of that, he clogs the lane on offense and commits stupid fouls while giving opponents opportunities for and 1's. He becoming like the Terrell Owens of the NBA, more trouble than he's worth.

4. Zergling

Zergling Member

Absolute trash. How can Howard apologists justify trashing Harden when their hero gives you 2 points, 0-5 from the foul line, 2 turnovers, and foul out in 23 minutes? Really? A guy with 11 years in the NBA can't even help but foul out in half a game? And don't forget him getting ejected twice in a row.

5. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Seriously.

Some of these people want to be woefully wrong and despise Harden, fine don't be rational and hate the best player we have had in Houston in a long, long time.

But what I will never understand is the Harden haters who stand by Dwight.

And I don't even hate Dwight. He played well for us and had some monster playoff performances, but he's just not consistently great anymore. Woeful in the post and at the line, he just can't be one of your top guys anymore.

6. HtownRock

HtownRock Member

because a lot of those Dwight apologists have a clear agenda in mind : deflect any blame that goes towards Dwight' way by scapegoating Harden.

there are several ppl on this board that I won't mention by name who have apparent bias towards Howard and against Harden; and it's not even subtle, anybody with objective point of view can see that.

I don't know for sure, but my gut feeling is over 50% of Harden haters here are secret DOFs.

If you're a true Rockets fan, it just doesn't make sense to hate your best player - I would argue since Hakeem - to such a degree, when it's obvious our lackluster season is mainly due to having not enough talented players on our team. All the elite teams in this league have several all-star caliber players on their roster; in other words, they are stacked. And we are not, plain and simple. Of course, the ineptitude of the coaching staff is not helping the situation either.

7. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I've seen plenty of balls butterfingers caught and dropped and/or allowed someone to take out of his hands all year. Granted some passes are not good but every team has that problem. He's got buttery fingers. Can't hold onto rebounds that other teams turn into points like last night..on and on...he's not worth 22 million dollars in my opinion. 2 points 5 rebounds. Hakeem would've kicked someone's AZZ by now in the locker room if there was a problem 1st season in a Rox uniform. After 3 years and butterfingers can't figure it out, then for 22 million dollars I say let him figure it out elsewhere.

8. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

The sad part is that the Orlando Dwight could carry a team of role players into the finals, and a tuned-in Harden cpuld also, except this seasom they could barely do it together. And we've not been that injured this year.

9. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Meant playoffs, not finals

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Not without a tough minded coach who kept a boot in his ass.

DD

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

The anti-Harden agenda runs wild regardless of the situation.