1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Jazz @ Rockets 3/23/2016

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 23, 2016.

1. HtownRock

HtownRock Member

[​IMG]

Yeah, such a mystery that highly inefficient player with ball-hog tendencies that recorded negative plus-minuses all throughout his career never made it in the NBA hey?

BTW, I'm still glad that we were able to get him, and I'm not even being sarcastic here.

2. Rocketeer4Life

The Rockets have been so UGLY to watch all season. I mean their offense is ugly as hell. Too much ISO ball, so predictable and out of sync all the time. We have Beasley who is as good as a scorer that doesn't get used when it counts. We also take so much 3's, its not even funny. And don't even make me start talking about their defense :mad:

3. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

That's the fool's gold right there. He's playing really hard at this current level for the first time in his NBA career I believe. Even in Minnesota, he seemed to be mostly on the bench with a dazed look. So somethings got to give because it would be a historical first for a guy like Beasley to magically turn it around on a permanent basis after so long. I guessing an injury due to the physically taxing nature of NBA would be the only thing to end it for Beasley. Before people get pissed it is the anti-jinx.

4. highlander3128

OK. Then tell me why you guys drived Jeremy Lin away? Is he exactly what you guys are looking for?

5. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

He choked in games that were crucial like the playoffs against Portland and we didn't get the NY Knicks Linsanity on the court did we?

6. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Guess we'll find out what's fools gold and real gold when it's all said and done...right now whatever GOLD it is it's lookin real shiny and not bein taken advantage of in real time per JB

7. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Sobering # in this smackdown: Dwight & Harden have had 282 games together in Houston. They should be "there" by now https://t.co/47758clisa
    — J.A. Adande (@jadande)
    Mar 23, 2016

8. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

‏@ChronBrianSmith
    Column: Harden-Howard duo a $38 million waste this season. And there's no refund for 35-37 #Rockets.

9. Remlap

Remlap Member

Good teams find ways to win and bad teams find ways to lose

Tonight the Rockets proved that saying

10. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

100% in agreement

11. BackdoorHarden

Because Lin costed us a world championship.

He blew the Portland series by himself

12. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Wiggins is not good at all right now. Thats how I know you don't watch much basketball outside the Hornets now. Lin doesn't play on this team anymore. Harden has not failed 3 post seasons in a row. WTF is wrong with you?

13. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

He didn't blow it by himself, he was part of the reason we were there. Why are you Lin fans trolling this board? It's a bit silly.

14. BackdoorHarden

Clearly the Lins fan don't watch BB.

Wiggin is horrible. He's a horrible shooter, can't shoot the 3's, can't defend and does not pass at all. He takes horrible shots.

Why would you take a chucker over a MVP???? Stupid Lin fans

15. houtown

houtown Member

Good for the Jazz and good for the Rockets, they both deserve the results of this game.

16. highlander3128

Too bad there were not 5 Lins on the court in that sickening series, otherwise you are 100% right.

17. Blickas

Blickas Member

18. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

I feel so disappointed about this organization.

I watch Rockets game over 10 years.

But I get nothing but disappointment every season.

19. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Rockets just hired a scrub coach to tell fans their target is still Championship....What a joke... It makes sense that media always downplay Rockets organization.

20. supercoolBeas

supercoolBeas Member

Capela needs to play more. Also curious what McDaniels could've done instead of giving those minutes to Brewer. Beasley was in the 4th quarter but was not involved in the offense at all when the team needed it badly, which basically rendered him useless out there. He got 10 points on 10 shots but seeing other options, I don't think you could complain at this stage especially with others sucking on D as well..