1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AMC's The Walking Dead [Season 6]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by fchowd0311, Oct 11, 2015.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

The one month of food is just a down payment. They get half the food and a cow, plus the arsenal. And they get an arsenal. Jesus did say there are more groups trading. "your world is about to get much bigger.". Rick wants to be the baddest hunter gatherers around

2. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Yep, he's rebuilding the cell bc he's going back to being a animal i.e. he's going to have to kill again....

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yep, I agree with that. They've dealt with a lot though, including having those Wolves run through the community killing.

4. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

Didn't think they'd invade so quickly--based on the last season or 2, I expected some build-up episode(s). So, glad it moved into the action

I'm completely guessing that Carol is going to give her life to save Maggie's. Just thinking Carol is in a weird place right now (for her) + Maggie/baby/etc.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

So apparently one of the severed heads (the one on the right) was modeled after Johnny Depp.

ha

6. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Personally, I think for it to have the emotional punch, Negan would have to off Maggie.......don't know if they'll do it. If this was Game of Thrones, it wouldnt even be a question....

7. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

That was a good episode. Really moved fast for TWD.

For all those hypocrites who hated on Shane, how is Rick working out for you? Dude has gone full r****d. Making awful decisions, creeping on hot moms, and basically an unrepentant cold blooded murderer. Does Rick still get a pass?

8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Comic Spoiler
    You have the wrong half of that couple dying by Negan's ***......:cool:. Don't want to give it away if u dont know....lol

9. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Rick truly is the worst possible leader, not that Shane would be much better though.

10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

You will understand that attacking the Saviors before they expect IS the right move. You will understand when you meet Negan.
    Those polaroids on the wall were Negan's handy work

11. kaleidosky

lol, tell us how you really feel

The difference is still that Shane turned on his own friend and a member of their own group without any reason (jealous of his wife). They both do stupid things and have a ton of flaws, but Rick wouldn't turn on his own people for some BS like that. (Yeah, he fought with the drunk dude...when he was beating on a woman. And he killed him later...when the drunky killed someone else in the group first.)

12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

No.....there are 4 more episodes.

13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

But he just made her want him more. Abraham is a G, the old bull in the tale of the Two Bulls.

14. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Oh I know exactly who it is but it's been rare they've followed the major deaths by the book, would be surprised if it was Glen on the show....

15. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

had Glenn really not killed anyone previously?

16. kaleidosky

I feel like he may not even have known if he killed people at terminus--they were spraying bullets right?

He was too sick to fight when they had to fight the governor's people I think. And wasn't there obviously when the wolves came through. Most of the other fights have been with walkers.

17. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Great episode; best I have seen in a while.

Abraham; what are you doing??!

Lot of unexpected romantic interests

Good to see TWD get to the action and not drag it out

Great seeing the preacher kill someone finally

18. heypartner

Just rewatched Rick's speech. The "this is how we eat" point was not the only selling point, and it was his last one.

Don't forget, and Rick reminds us, the Saviors tried to kill Abraham, Sasha and Daryl already, in cold blood. Rick's selling point is about survival, but while also making a trade treaty at the same time.

Seems very reasonable considering Saviors were the aggressors first. "We have to come for them, before they come for us." is his retort to Morgan saying that they should first give the Saviors a warning/threat.

19. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

For those that saw the preview of next weeks episode on Talking Dead. Who is that guy whose arm is hurt with the group that has captured Carol and Maggie? He appears to know Carol. I can't recall where I have seen him previously on Walking Dead.

20. heypartner

Really should spoiler previews of upcoming weeks.

Andy's got a hurt arm and is a Hilltopper

#880 heypartner, Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016