1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden and Dwight are FRIENDS!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FEAR THE BEARD, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Exactly. Parker can sleep with Barry's wife and the Spurs still win. Garnett won a title - his family doesn't even like him.

2. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Do you like me check one yes no

Seriously though, the on-court body language last night was terrific. Probably some of it comes with winning but you have to make an effort to recognize your teammates every time you can. Positively at that. I don't believe They dislike each other either and it's absolutely a PR move but to see them doing it for real, I'll take it. Shouldnt need proof but it isn't hurting my feelings at this point.

3. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Friend zoned...

4. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

So harden is shooting his worst % since his rookie year (.426)... but he needs to keep taking 19+ shots a game because his % will go up...
    But D12 is shooting the best % of his career (.613), but he needs to stay under 9 shots or else his % will go down....

yeh... what do we need with factual data when we have pure speculation...

D12 has got 15+ shots 4 times this year...
    13-17 .765
    11-16 .688
    9-15 .600
    10-16 .625

5. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

D12 needs to be more aggressive Harden isn't keeping the ball away from him. He barely gets the ball when Harden is out as well. That's why there's a difference between playoff Dwight and regular season Dwight. It's also why Harrell was getting the ball as much as Dwight in 1/3 of the minutes. Harrell was being aggressive, setting the correct picks and rolling to the basket. When your coach is telling you to run and Dwight is constantly trying to post up exactly what are you supposed to do??

Lets also not forget that Dwight gets so many offensive fouls because he still can't stop moving once he sets the pick. He's been in the league ten years and still can't stop doing that. Dwight play is Dwight's fault. Just like Harden's bad D is Harden's fault and Lawson's ****ty play is Lawson's fault. I can't understand why this board loves to just blame one person for everyone's play. Is it because it's easier? Or you just hate him?

6. Newlin

Newlin Member

Just like you blamed McHale for every little thing.:rolleyes:

At least you are learning.

7. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Posting field goal attempts doesn't prove anything against what I said. I'd bet the vast majority of all the attempts in those games were off alleys, drop offs, pick and roll and put backs. He's really damn good at those. SOME games he's going to get a lot of attempts doing mostly those 4 things, but not all the time.

And again I didn't say anywhere that we should limit his attempts. If we could get Dwight the easy alley oops,drop off passes for dunks and get him in pick and roll every time down the court then that's exactly what we should do. Problem is defenses don't just always let you do what you want. All I said was we are limiting his inefficient post touches. It's what's helped his field goal percentage be so high and his turnovers to be down. Giving him post touches will hurt those numbers.

I didn't say anything about what Harden should be doing in this thread. I'm giving realistic reason why Dwight is all of a sudden at an all time high in shooting percentage and his turnovers are down.

8. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Except they didn't start 2-11.

They were actually

4-3 after the first 7 games.

Mchale lose the team after that Brooklyn game Number 8.

We should have won that game and it maybe would have been a differmt season and maybe mchale still has a job.

9. mattrbowers

mattrbowers Member

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

No I never blamed Mchale for everything. Show me a post where I did. I blame coaching for what coaching is responsible for.