1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Rockets - Tundra Garage Parking Passes

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by King of 40 Acres, Nov 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Edit Kings game given away. Keep checking for future games. Been giving away most passes.

#21 King of 40 Acres, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Wow King just hooked up the parking pass for a fellow Rocket fan!! Red Nation is a real thing, and CFans is the best fan community in the world.

Go Rox!!

3. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Hello, I will be back in town for the Lakers game this Saturday. Do you have parking passes for that game?

4. King of 40 Acres

Plan on using the parking pass myself for the Lakers game but if anything changes I'll send you a PM.

5. bullardfor3

bullardfor3 Member

Hi. I sent you an email regarding parking passes for some upcoming games. Let me know if you don't get. Thanks!

6. King of 40 Acres

For some reason I didn't get it but you can email me at my username @ gmail.com

7. King of 40 Acres

Have an extra parking pass for tonight after all. Asking $15 for it.

8. King of 40 Acres

Probably going to use the parking pass for the Hawks game Tuesday but I know I won't be able to make the NYE game against the Warriors.

Asking $15 for the parking pass. Can accept venmo or Paypal and will transfer it via flashseats.

9. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

How does the Tundra garage work? Is it passes only, or is there a passes only entrance? I pulled in last night expecting to pay and park, and the attendant told me "passes only", but then he said he had one- that he couldn't sell me.

I asked him to clarify amd he said he would give me a pass and I could tip him (or not), it was my choice. This was the parking attendant at the kiosk.

So I gave him 5 bucks and I was on my way, but I thought it was an odd transaction. And I'm glad and lucky I didn't get turned away.

Was it just because last night was a premiere holiday nationally televised game?

10. King of 40 Acres

Yeah you have to have a parking pass in order to park there. I guess some people aren't aware of that and pull in expecting to pay to park (like you did) I guess the guy felt bad for you and offered to let you in if you greased his hand. Whenever I pull in with flashseats they never hand me anything to put on my car so once you're in you're good and won't get towed I'm assuming.

11. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Thanks for info and sorry to derail the thread KO40A. I'm an out of towner who comes in for the annual holiday Rockets game, but I swear I had used the Tundra garage in the past seemingly before this policy was in place.

This is a great service you are providing for clutchfans, carry on and go rockets!

12. bullardfor3

bullardfor3 Member

Parking pass for sale vs Golden State on New Year's Eve for $15.

I originally bought the pass from King of 40 Acres but it ends up I'm not going to be able to make it. Asking for same price I paid. Parking is probably going to be pretty crazy downtown because of New Year's Eve. Transfer via flashseats and payment by paypal.

13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

is the Hawks game tonight still not available?

14. King of 40 Acres

Its available. Asking $7 for it.

15. King of 40 Acres

Have the parking pass available for tonight's game against the Pacers. Asking $5 via venmo or Paypal for it. If interested send me a PM or reply to this post.

16. King of 40 Acres

Cavs game available tonight. Asking $20 for it via PayPal or venmo. Will transfer via flashseats.

17. AB423

AB423 Member

I'll give u $10 for the cavs. 713-884-0464

18. ErichSS

ErichSS New Member

If still available I'm interested. IM Sent

19. King of 40 Acres

Heat game available for tonight. $7

20. trickywhiteguy

Ill take it for the game tonight!