1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 12/4/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 4, 2015.

1. amaru

amaru Member

No Howard or Dmo......blowout loss.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Felton & Villanueva light the Rockets up again. Mavs win!

3. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Carlisle on Harden: &quot;He’s the hardest player in the league to guard. He's almost impossible to deal with.&quot; Harden 5 of 21 vs. Dallas in Nov.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/672833218458947584">December 4, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. Raven

Raven Member

I hate hate HATE the fact that Dallas is ahead of us. I hate it! Rockets must win.

5. omgTHEpotential

Imagine what Carlisle would do with this Rockets roster.

6. dontfaulkup28

dontfaulkup28 Member

Lets GO MAVS...sorry have to troll some for once we are ahead of the Rockets....but I do think we lose this game because I just do not have good feeling about it....someone that plays a minor part will explode against mavs tonight.

1 person likes this.
  7. OpenLayup-Why3?

I tried to give you negative feedback, but I think this feature is broken, and always gives just positive. I had people giving me POSITIVE feedback, but their explanation made it sound like they were trying to give NEGATIVE feedback.

8. dontfaulkup28

dontfaulkup28 Member

This game is hard for me to watch since I love both teams but Mavs are my first team so I have to pick them....will say though this forum is soooo much better which is why I am always on it, and have donated to it

9. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

I hate Ticketmaster. I found a seat, 4th row from bottom, mid court on the bench side.

I had two tickets worth a total of $200. At first they weren't going to let me trade them in for one better ticket because it was game day -- even though it doesn't say anything about that policy on the ticket. So they finally let me exchange them today, but wouldn't let me get that other ticket because it was a "resale" ticket. I don't even understand what that means. It's a ticket. It's worth more than my two tickets -- why can't I pay the difference?

Then they wouldn't let me exchange it for a seat that was slightly cheaper than 200 (it was an aisle seat) because it had to be exchanged for equal or greater value. I was like, why can't you just keep the difference, ie charge me more for the ticket...Nope, wouldn't do it.

So now I am sitting mid court, mid section, lower bowl. I've never been to a game alone. I hope people hate me for wearing red.

Is bringing a sign too much? If not, what should it say?

10. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I going with malakas on this one.

Go Rockets!

11. marky :)

marky :) Member

(Horse.jpg gun.jpg) "Shhhh, just close your eyes. It will all be over soon"

12. ibm

ibm Member

pat pat...

the bright side is, you will be seen by all of us cf's on tv. :cool:

13. rocketsmetalspd

Rockets back on track get another W. Closer to the .500 mark.

14. Ubigman

Ubigman Member

the potential

15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

so which mavs scrubs are gona torch us? looking at the box score it was villa, felton and harris. and jj has 8 assists. box score shows powell went off too. 5 scrubs with good games. goo efense

hopefully we can sign a big guy real quick to a 10 day contract to give dirk a nice knee check. tilt the odds in our favor

16. WildArkieBoy

WildArkieBoy Member

The Mavs have actually been better this year with Felton replacing Parsons in the lineup

17. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Hopefully Harden leaves droppings of brisket in his beard to distract the Felton Machine

18. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Win!!!! Mavs are not good some of u are overrating them!!!! They started out hot but have dropped 4 of the last 5.

Rockets are figuring it out each game and getting better big win to start something special this month.

19. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Don't even get me started we would be in the GSW/SA class

20. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Swy guy dude really thought he could slick Clutch da gawd?