1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clint Capela vs Dwight Howard per 36.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Swishh, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Defensive Anchor with a possibility to develop some moves with time. He had some nifty moves down in the D league. It would be up to the team to decided if they want to expand his offensive repertoire. For now, he would be a pick and roll player. Pretty good finisher within the eye test.

2. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I think he's just a defensive achcor but he's got very good hands and soft touch alowing the guards to feed him tough passes on the move. I do see him practicing 15 ft jumpers before games. I think his release is nice so he has potential in that department. But in terms of him being a post threat? I doubt it. Those guys come into the pros with that part of their game somewhat developed.

With that said I don't think he needs to be a low post option paired with dmo. I'd rather capela work on his midrange allowing dmo to operate down low with space. Dmo is the best post player in the league we should use him.

3. waisoserious

waisoserious Member

if kobe and nash couldnt make d12 good, you really think harden can??