1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

MCHALE FIRED!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Nov 18, 2015.

1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

LOL morey. Gese

2. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;I think it's a GM covering his own ass and Kevin McHale got screwed.&quot; - Charles Barkley. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheHerd?src=hash">#TheHerd</a>
    <a href="https://t.co/W8C9NyLaor">https://t.co/W8C9NyLaor</a></p>&mdash; Herd w/Colin Cowherd (@TheHerd) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheHerd/status/667048114230919168">November 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

3. Rocketsnbeyond

Don't worry about Mchale. He's a happier person now that's getting paid at home for doing nothing.

4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

5. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Bickerstaff is also an idiot. If he coaches the rest of the season than that means this is a lost season?

6. Neped

Neped Member

Reminds me of the former coach Tony Dungey of the Tampa Bay Bucaneers, one of the classiest coaches. IT was his team who won the super bowl the next year and Gruden got the credit. They did not even meet with him before he was fired. Not classy at all.

7. The Stig

The Stig Member

You sure it wasn't Facetime?

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Khloe gets McHale fired!

For all those people who wanted McHale gone, for all those "McFail" folks, Khloe Kardashian might be your hero.

9. The Stig

The Stig Member

Here's a thought. We roll with JBB until the end of the year. What the outcome is doesn't matter. We go recruiting the marquee FA (Durant) and say, "We will let you and James decide who you want as HC. You have full control of who you want on this team if you come here. In or out?"

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Was kind of hoping for the Vince McMahon type of firing. Hopefully Rodman23 comes through for us. Lol.

Jokes aside, really wish McHale the best. I disliked him as a coach but not as a person. Really a good guy that will have no trouble finding a job in basketball, I'm sure he will be on ESPN, NBATV or TNT soon enough.

11. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Interesting, but not sure why Durant would want to join a dysfunctional team. We have some good pieces if ignited (if that's even possible for this group), so I say get the best head coach available and go for it. The season is still young but you can't slip too far behind in our conference.

Competing at our best will help lure FA talent.

For the life of me, I never understood Milkhair's 3-yr extension. Was shaking my head at the time and again now. Not my $ though.

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This makes me more happy about the future. It shows Les and Morey care. We can roll with JB, no big expectations this year. We were all ready at rock bottom. I would totally still respect the FO if they wanted to wait til the summer and hire a college coach. Right now there are plenty of ex NBA players and coaches to choose from if they don't want to wait.

13. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Kevin Ollie please

14. Badrose

Badrose Member

Finally some good news

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

This has been debunked several times already.

16. Rocketsnbeyond

What if Durant were to stay in OKC and we got stuck with an alcoholic that averages 5 points in 40 minutes.

17. archinkent

archinkent Member

Hallelujah! A bit overdue though.

18. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Lil B has responded.

Lil B is the internet's answer to a question absolutely no one asked.

19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Doc Rivers called McHale's firing &quot;very&quot; surprising. &quot;They only made it to the Western Conference Finals last year.&quot;</p>&mdash; Melissa Rohlin (@melissarohlin) <a href="https://twitter.com/melissarohlin/status/667054175696478208">November 18, 2015</a></blockquote>

20. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I asked Alexander if regretted giving extension during season for 1st time. Said no. After last season, McHale would've gotten deal anyway.</p>&mdash; Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Feigen/status/667058999112634368">November 18, 2015</a></blockquote>