1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When was the last time you hurt yourself?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Falcons Talon, May 26, 2003.

1. acejeff5

acejeff5 Member

i dislocated my pinky finger 3 days ago playing basketball, popped it back in, finished the game , and left , **** stiff as hell now

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Was SHE hot?:)

3. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Damn! I was gonna use that joke. :)

4. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Heck yeah...why do you think I only hurt my pride :cool:

RR

5. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

ahh perfect, i hadn't had a good injury for awhile until today.

decided to cook some bacon and eggs for the first time ever. done with bacon (after burning it nicely), go to put egg in grease. crack egg like an idiot on side of hot pan, some falls in. grease splashes on me a little. at this point i reach genius level and just crack the egg and pour it all in the grease from even higher up. grease splashes everywhere, but mainly on my hand (rest hit my shirt). hurt like hell at first and i got 3 huge blisters on my hand for the effort. about a dime's size across and 2 of them damn near a centimeter tall. they stopped hurting after about 2 hours but looked freaky to everyone in class. finally went to student services building after class, they drained the fluid and wrapped my hand up with a crapload of gauze.

was supposed to play some bball tomorrow with friends but can't really do that with this wrapping.

thank God nothing hit me in the face, now that woulda sucked.

6. davo

davo Contributing Member

I did EXACTLY the same thing last night at basketball :eek:

It's pretty sore right now. This is a repeat of an injury I did about 10 years ago, except that time the bone pushed through the skin!

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

a few sundays ago, I was jumping off cement parking lot blocks to the next one. (don't ask me why, I think I was half-drunk) I slipped and tore up my leg pretty bad, it didn't bleed... but the skin was all peeled off.