1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. DappyDan

DappyDan Member

Yup.

[​IMG]

In the delusional LOF world, if Jeremy is playing badly he should get more playing time to make up for his bad game.

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

3. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

I rarely post anything about Lin or look anything up regarding his fans but I got curious. It really is scary how delusional they are. The same poster Linmad made this post:

"We need to make some noise like we did in LA. Remember when Lin got DNP'd the first time. We all went crazy and contacted Lakers FO. We tweeted to Buss about it and she had to apologize or whatever and started to play Lin more. We need to do that. We need to tweet to Rich Cho, Michael Jordan and the rest of them mofos.

Make a statement that if you play Lin for only 16 minutes, ur gonna get a lot of hate from everyone."

These guys are crazy, that's why I never get into arguments with Lin fans anymore.

4. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

To be fair, Lin is having a great year, much better than Ty Lawson.

5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Would that be the same Lakers owners that when asked if they wanted to bring Lin back for ticket sales said, "I dont care!"....

......and then proceeded to not offer any contract....Not even match the near min vet contract he is on?

Yeah I am sure Buss was pissing in her boots when tweeted by these morons.

6. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Not all lin fans are lof and we realize his skill set as an nba player, but when tinman and others goes buck wild on calling him a scrub they are no more worst than the lof.

It's too entertaining for me to push their buttons wheneven they start thinking all lin fans are lof because they know so little about sports or being a true rocket fan.

7. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Look at the lakers now...1-8 with kobe soon to go off on his teammates.

8. VanityHalfBlack

They can't beat good teams. The French guy is having a hell of a season though. I haven't watched him in Portland, does he put up big numbers over there too?

9. VanityHalfBlack

Can you guys stop insulting one another? Are we in pre-school?

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And Kobe will go down as one of the greatest players of all time.

Laker fans don't care what insecure , soulless, feeble minded Lin Fans think of their hall of famer and their franchise.

We stand with the Lakers fans against the Lin zombies as we stand with the Charlotte fans against these impostors like you

11. tinman

Supporting Member

You are absolutely correct.

They should be banned from the Internet.. hell, banned from the planet.

12. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

No one stands with you.

13. y2Joem

y2Joem Member

this is why we can't have nice things..too much hatred and arrogance...

14. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Tjones is getting the same treatment as lin did when he was here. I'm just as upset now and believe the way the team is being coach will never allow us to win a championship.

I think Tjones needs to start and play more minutes and not used as the scapegoat by mcfail for his bad coaching. Putting in Harrell because mcfail feels the team is not playing hard is foolness. Tjones is the better player and should start over harrell.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

stop pretending to be a Rockets fan you Lin Only Fans.

Rockets fans are always critical if a player is not playing well.
    The only blind dedication is to the team, not any individual player.

In your case, you only care about one player and nothing else. And that his bad player is never his own fault.

You can't comprehend that he's not an elite player and what's worse is your need to go on boards spread your lin only religion like it was peanut butter.

for every danang78 that gets banned, we cheer.

16. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

lol! Like anybody wants to be fair here...:rolleyes:

17. yoeddy

Chicago is currently 4th in the EC. Do they count as a good team?

And Batum did a great job in Portland proving Chandler Parsons wrong when Parsons claimed to be the best small forward in the Houston-Portland playoff series, remember?

18. yoeddy

And as far as Batum having "a hell of a season", he's averaging 3 TO's per game (including a 7 TO game against Atlanta) and scored in single digits in half of his games. He's played 2 consecutive strong games, but according to this board, that isn't much of an accomplishment.

19. digitallinh

digitallinh Member

He's not having a hell of a year, but he also didnt score in single digits in half his games.

2/11 games he scored in single digits.

20. Neped

Neped Member

And he wasn't given any screens at all, I noticed that's how they play. He brings the all up the court and stands in the corner. Mean time every great team he plays against their point guard has a big who screens for their pg. Watch the next game Damian Lillard will get a hundred screens.