1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The official 'We Suck' thread.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Nov 11, 2015.

1. cheke64

cheke64 Member

When you stop yelling, you stop caring.

Maybe If I light a fire under their asses they might care.

-John Taffer

2. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

rockets dont play a contender till the last week of december. if they cant win the majority of their games in this stretch then they are ****in terrible. there's no excuse here

3. jacoby

jacoby Member

We suck again!

+1

4. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

I am on board, this team officially sucked to the bottoms of western conference, don't talk playoffs any more, talk about how to play defense first

5. roidrage

roidrage Member

Colin Murphy's right Lawson is explaining the two guard

6. thejav

thejav Member

looks like the ceiling for this team was the western conference finals last season..all down hill from here on..i suppose.

7. Jacinto

Jacinto Member

Mchale has to go. That is all:mad:

8. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

To the haters and doubters,

Suck a ****ing dick you b**** ass mother ****ers. You lose a few games in the beginning of the season(win against OKC & clippers) and cry like a whole bunch of self titled p*****s. This **** ain't 2k, we trying to fit these new pieces which all you whinny ****s b****, moaned, and complain about a PG and Morey got you a top 3 assist point guard. Sorry **** ain't working on your time table. Maybe if y'all showed a little ****ing spirit it could pass some vibes their way, but no y'all just want to sit here and cry like entitled b****ass p*****s. I don't care if the rockets don't make the playoffs, you still tell people houstons going all the way

Acting like a whole bunch of jackass's lately, get your **** together

Gonna be a cool 30 for 30 in 15 years after win win that ring this year

9. payaso

payaso Member

Uh, Mom?

10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

This is so true too. I was just thinking this. We also need to move on from playing with the philosophy from a entertainment factor to fill up seats in toyota center by playing sooooo free and putting on this big show of threes and dunks/layups... we need to transition our philosophy to playing elite defense and a more ball moving team oriented offense. I understand the analytics of taking threes and shooting layups especially percentage wise but we need to tamper down on that a little... not totally throw it away but adjust it to where we don't solely depend on it.

12. dmorey

dmorey Member

you're delusional
    winning a ring this year

13. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Let me try to dissect this absolute embarrassment of a post for you, in the hope it helps you not post another in the future.

You lose a few games in the beginning of the season(win against OKC & clippers) and cry like a whole bunch of self titled p*****s - Let me take you on a nice short stroll down memory lane. The year was 2015. And the Playoffs were upon us. Houston sat #2 in the West with two rounds of home court advantage. A team, with the exact same records as Houston - sat a few spots down. No home court. Either round. Facing much more difficult opposition to even advance past Round One. Are you following along? Losses at the start of the year are just as important as losses at the end. It's like some people can't understand this basic logic.

This **** ain't 2k, we trying to fit these new pieces which all you whinny ****s b****, moaned, and complain about a PG and Morey got you a top 3 assist point guard - No one is complaining about getting Ty Lawson. In fact this might be some type of delusion from you. Let m etake you on another nice short stroll down memory lane to when the trade news broke. Look at how excited this place was. Not too many people hating on Morey for that one champ.

You see, what they're complaining about - is getting a 'top 3 assist point guard' and making him absolutely redundant. A baller from the local YMCA can be plugged into this Houston Rockets starting line up and have the absolute same effect as Beverley or Lawson. And you know why? Because of coaching. THAT is what people complain about in regards to Lawson. He can't be expected to excel here when 'coach' McHale asks him to do things which aren't his strong point - and have never been his strong point.

Maybe if y'all showed a little ****ing spirit it could pass some vibes their way, but no y'all just want to sit here and cry like entitled b****ass p*****s - Right about now is when you should open up a dictionary and search out the term 'Irony'. Because, if this Houston Rockets team had even a quarter of the spirit that a majority of posters on this site show - they'd be embarrassing themselves a hell of a lot less out on that court. Give me Scola and Lowry any day of the week. At least I knew what I was getting when I spent more than half a years salary on a holiday to watch the Rockets with those two players. Effort + hustle every single night, every single play. No matter the opposition.

Gonna be a cool 30 for 30 in 15 years after win win that ring this year - ignorance sure is bliss.

Please, for the sake of everyone else on the BBS - don't post again.

14. Rio Rocket

Rio Rocket Member

man up clutchfans

go rockets

15. i3artow i3aller

16. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Cool, cool. So with that out of the way - have you been watching the games, and if so, how do you feel about the effort level you've seen?

17. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

OP should call it the "I suck" thread

18. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Doing a lot of swearing at my TV

My girlfriend is less than impressed. She only saw the best of my behaviour last season when we were good...

Rockets aren't good for relationships

19. jacoby

jacoby Member

20. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

This might be the FUGLIEST game I've ever seen