1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Nets @ Rockets 11/11/2015

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 11, 2015.

1. OpenLayup-Why3?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'm so mad at the Rockets right now. Go to your room, all of you. Right now.</p>&mdash; Bill Simmons (@BillSimmons) <a href="https://twitter.com/BillSimmons/status/664646806085632000">November 12, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

If Lawson not going to be utilized effectively then he'd be more effective coming off the bench when Harden sits. If they can't figure out the Harden/Lawson experiment what other choice is there

3. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Inexscusable loss period.

Contending teams don't lose at home to teams like this.

4. Karolik

Karolik Member

this team is jeckyll and hyde...you never know what you're gonna get...unfortunately jekyll and hyde ain't gonna cut it in the playoffs. You need to be consistent.

5. Apollo-D12

Apollo-D12 Member

This team as constructed doesnt know anything. Its clear as day. If they lose to the nuggets because of streetball coaching....or players....

6. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

HAHAHAHAHA...Bill telling it like it is

7. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

the second harden came in towards the end of the half and in the fourth quarter..the nets went on a huge run...

he should carry a lot of the blame..

he's giving defensive advice to others, but can't hold his own...jumps at every pump fake; has to be held accountable..

8. Rocket_Man_2.0

The problem I have with Terrence Jones is that he's a ball stopper. He holds onto the ball too long, he dribbles too much, his post moves are so slow and predictable. I'd much rather have Harrell play over Jones. McDaniels needs to play also if Brewer doesn't get it together.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The team is soft.

DD

10. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

They need to make him more involved. He's standing in the corner all game. Our coach's job is to utilize his talent. He said he wanted harden shooting more catch and shoot but he's still playing iso ball. Mchale has to fix the offense or leave.

11. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

This lost is on tinman for posting on the jlin thread while the rockets were still playing.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I agree it is not all on the coach.

FTs certainly not. That other stuff a coach can affect though.

If Harden was playing for the Spurs he'd get a lashing about some of those lazy jack up 3s he takes. Our coach just lets him do it so why should he stop?

Rebounds well the coach had Harrell, Jones, Capela on the bench. He could have stayed big. No he can't get them rebounds but he also can't expect SFs to compete on the boards with PFs/Cs

Brewer is just playing bad..

TJ is as well but the coach continues to play him and if you are not punishing players for bad behavior then you are encouraging it. How many times do we have to see TJ take the ball up the court robbing a fast break opportunity from Harden/Lawson or even Brewer? I bet if Jones does that and sits every time he does it he will then stop doing it.

13. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Reported.

14. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Nets avg. 92.4 ppg.

Rockettes allowed them 106.

:eek::eek::eek:

15. gumbleton3

gumbleton3 Member

I didn't catch the game. Was Howard's performance as it good as his stats suggested?

16. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member

I feel like is is all a dream ! Damn !!!!!

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I remember last year when the Rockets cared about defense.

Last year was a fun year.

18. JazzLakerHater

I generally take losses pretty well, but this is different. This is absolutely puke worthy. The worst Rockets regular season loss since that Steve Blake game winner a couple of seasons ago.

19. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

This is the most infuriating part of jones game. How can he continue to get a away with this?

20. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

I gotta agree after watching this mayhem. Is it just me or did you see Harden really not that excited getting Thornton involved?

Les Alexander's blood pressure needs to be checked right now I bet